how to improve insertion length?

toxicflip

Hi everyone,

I just recently purchased a totem pole from bigsextoystore.com and so far the first two heads are great. The issue is before I run into a girth issue on the 3rd head i can't seem to get the toy in any further. Is there a good way to improve the length of insertion? No matter what I do I always get hit a wall it seems.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
You need to practice stretching with smaller size long dildo to get past the sigmoid curve into the descending colon. Slowly over time you will need to increase the size to be able to take at least the diameter of the first head if not the second past the sigmoid curve. Then you will be able to work on taking that third head into your lower colon.

• 3 weeks later...
where can you get a good medium thickness dildo that is over 12 inches. It seems to me that you either have a short thin dildo or a long fat one. Where is the one that you can transition with?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.