Why is anllover abusing moderating permissions?

Guest deeply

Guest deeply
Apparently, this board's staff consensus was that moderating was not open to abuse.

anllover is now editing and removing evidence about strict and clear preferences made by Donna, and it's pissing on her cornflakes.

This user is proclaiming her preferences to be apt.

She requested and agreed that this topic: http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=31147

... would be where any content would be posted of her, and more topics would not be made.

Grafe then posts stuff that was posted as early as 7th June, in mid July in a new topic, calling it "fresh."

anllover is being bigoted:

Staff were, according to their "worries" of this user abusing moderating privileges (when first claimed that some staff were looking for an application made by this individual), aiming their concerns in a mistakenly bigoted direction.

Ahem:

anllover has flamed, slandered, imposed and changed posts against this user's will, and has abused status as a moderator.

Either shoot this travesty down immediately by removing his moderating permissions, or this user (and Donna) will no longer participate on this board, because safety of our posts, is not guaranteed by any trust of discretion of staff here.

No laws or rules were broken of this board, no moderating or editing of this user's posts was needed. anllover acted out of concordance with an alignment to rules set.

If X shows leniency, then anllover has no prevention in doing something like this again. He has obviously lost any plot. Edited by deeply

Moderators are not to be abused!

You came into a thread insulting and belittling the moderator and we will not stand for that. IF you want to be helpful be helpful, but if you want to soapbox do it elsewhere.

So you are Donna's pimp now?

yeah and you forgot I was a raging asshole :crazy: :angry:

:o please dont put me into the middle of an arguement

ive not made any requests and if i had any issues i would discuss directly.

this was posted in Topic Nice Prolapse..

[quote name='gninori' date='09 July 2010 - 05:24 AM' timestamp='1278674640' post='188538']
to all members: since dirtygarden girl is an active member here, we mods decided that, out of respect for her, new topics about her won't be allowed in general. so please, post comments or new material here, the oldest topic that presented DGG to us, deeply's topic, xthorgal's topic and DGG's her own. new posts or topics with reposts will be deleted immediately. let the board show that we care for sweet DGG :friends: :notworthy: :blush:
[/quote]

I assume besides care and respect..thankyou :friends:, this rule is to also keep the board from being cluttered up with reposts..and that is the point of your arguement..i think :unsure:

MUWAHAHAH ! :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny how much passion comes from insignifiant events, even in our tiny anal garden :crazy:

Waow Judge Deeply could do a great mod job :crazy: with a lil' bit more of compassion and politeness. :jester:

Don't worry DGG, it's a traditional RSBB game beetwen our taliban-trolls Deeply and Anllover, one very old wordy member and the other our fierce mod, some kind of a good cock duel :lol: :jester: :crazy: :friends:

But at the end I stand for sure with the Powa, ANLLOVER hahha ! :lol: :crazy:

Keep kool, everybody, have a drink and a good lay. :friends: (^^) Edited by Tangerine

Children, Play Nice!!!!

Because of DGG's outstanding generosity
and sharing with all of us,
I would like to give her my Gold Membership,
ass well ass all my best wishes & thanks!!!!

Kisses, Sweet-Cheeks!

M~n~D
--bfs

[quote name='dirtyflower' date='22 July 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1279773391' post='191655']
I assume besides [b]care and respect[/b]..thankyou :friends:, this rule is to also [b]keep the board from being cluttered up with reposts[/b]..and that is the point of your arguement..i think :unsure:
[/quote]

Exactly! Although I would add we wanted it to be easier for you to find comments about your movies. Thanks for taking your time to weigh in. We won't be a bother any further. Play on sexy gal :friends:

btw I think that rule/idea originally came from me. When I noticed Grafe's posts the download I got was a longer playing length then the ifriends ones I downloaded. I was under the impression Grafe might have an inside track to longer clips so I requested that topic stand. I intended on sending a PM to dirtyflower to let her know what was up, so to either close the topic or more likely so she is able to find more comments about her great movies.
During this process Deeply came into the topic being rude and demanding of the mods (particularly Tagerine and myself). Deeply has a history with the mod staff and it has not always been pleasant.

Anyway in the end it appears I was wrong about Grafe. Dirtyflower can post her vids where she wants and since this is XT's board he will always have last say. Any further content of her's will be found in Deeply's thread. ALL other posts will be removed.

To help clear this drama from the board I will now close this topic.
Anything further please do it via PM.
Thanks. Edited by anllover