Ass smoothie

discoboy

Hi

Does annybody had some experience with ass smoothie or something similar?
What do/did you use?
How long did you let it in?
Is there a healty danger?

Thanks

:D :D

byby

Of course there's a health danger! There's a reason we wash after visiting the toilet- The rectum is teeming with around 500 species of bacteria and parasites including plenty that are dangerous orally. Interestingly, about 2/3 of the species found there are also found in our mouths! 1cc of faeces contains more live bacteria than the total number of humans that have ever lived. Don't underestimate the risk.

[quote name='Rushy' date='19 July 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1279599832' post='191001']
Of course there's a health danger! There's a reason we wash after visiting the toilet- The rectum is teeming with around 500 species of bacteria and parasites including plenty that are dangerous orally. Interestingly, about 2/3 of the species found there are also found in our mouths! 1cc of faeces contains more live bacteria than the total number of humans that have ever lived. Don't underestimate the risk.
[/quote]

Boy, did I go the wrong way!!! I had never heard of a "Ass Smoothie" before and when I thought about it, I just thought that it's a smoothie used as an enema. When expelled, it goes down the toilet not down a slave who is being USED a a toilet.

Was I that far off? Because I can almost imagine the taste of strawberries while my colon has that full feeling while holding in a room temperature smoothie.

boymibad (especially when it feels so good)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.