Aneros

zooole

I did a quick  [url="http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=quick_search&search_filter_app%5Bforums%5D=1"]search[/url] on the forum, and I am surprised about the outcome: [i]No results found for 'aneros'. [/i]  :huh:

A couple weeks ago I received one of the best gifts of my life from my gf. Since we have been giving much attention to her butt she thought we should start exploring mine, so she got me an Aneros Progasm Ice. It's a thing of beauty, a piece of art. I was kind of skeptical about the whole prostate-stimulation business, all I cared about before was girls' asses, but WOW! I'm still in the beginning of our pleasurable journey, but I cannot put into words how great this expensive piece of plastic is. I think every male in the world should get this as a gift for their 18th birthday. I am enlightened! All the gibberish you find on the Internet about male anal orgasm, prostate orgasm, prostatae milking, etc... it's all clear to me now and I'm capable of them all. Again, thanks to a small piece of expensive plastic. WOW.   ^_^

[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1429/dimgprogasmice.jpg[/img]

Although this boards' theme of extreme circus acts with one's ass (like huge insertions and vacuum pumping prolapses) might be somewhat pleasurable and are very satisfying psychologically I believe all males should get to know the treats their own bodies are capable of giving them. This board has some of the most sexually open-minded people and all it would take them to start this learning experience is some expensive piece of plastic. I strongly advise you to add an Aneros model to your toy collection!

[url="http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Main_Page"]The Aneros Wiki[/url]
Have a nice Super-O!

-Z.

[i]PS: I am not paid by The Aneros Company... but I am very thankful to them. :)[/i]

Guest deeply
Everything Physical, Chemical or Biological has a cause. Unless prostate stimulation can be explained as to what has caused men to develop in such a way that, for sake of argument, different (not fuller, according to commercial promotion) "pleasurable" experiences are experienced, then it remains as ambiguous as having an appendix or a pinkie toe.

Yes, maintaining a healthy prostate is key for general anatomical health, but this can be done from normal masturbation.

This pleasure must be an unsustainable practice medically somehow, or it is mere coincidence, and an exploitation of that coincidence, would be hedonistic, and not living life according to any scientific method, which means a lesser way to live.

Proof is upon anyone reading this, to provide empirical evidence (with citation), as to an explanation in understanding a cause of such physiological structure of males of this species. Edited by deeply

I've got no explanation or evidence; all I can suggest is to give it a try and be [i]very[/i] surprised.   :friends:

It's not a magic wand... more like training wheels on a bicycle. :)

Edited by zooole

Guest deeply
[quote name='zooole' date='18 July 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1279470809' post='190658']
I've got no explanation or evidence; all I can suggest is to give it a try and be [i]very[/i] surprised.  :friends:
[/quote]

And for this very reason, it is pointless to continue this discussion.

Experimentation must first be explained in a hypothesis. There is no scientific hypothesis: there is simply an observation that Aneros "massages" prostate.

[img]http://www.antiquark.com/img/scientific_method.jpg[/img]

Without explanation, there is no reason to experiment.

I don't think one should go all scientific about his/her sex life.  :unsure: I personally couldn't care less about the scientific hypothesis behind something that feels good or brings me satisfaction... There are still experts and doctors out there today who say there isn't enough evidence to suggest that the female G-Spot exists in every woman - clearly they have never made their partner squirt. :) But female ejaculation is also a debated issue amongst the scientific community...  :lol: I say stop thinking so much and start using your brain the way it's the most fun: as a sex organ. ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.