Some blood

ready2day4fun

I have been stretching for several years and I can fist myself and take some pretty large toys. The problem started with the ace of spades, I was going fairly slow taking my time going through my smaller toys working up to the bigger ones. When I got the the ace of spades I noticed that I was taking a lot more of it, so much so that I felt it right on the verge of going in so I just worked it a little more and it popped in. It was tough to get back out since the stem is so narrow but when I did there was a little pain as well as some blood. Not a hugh amount but enough to cause me to stop. Later that day I was a little sore but everything seemed fine but I have put off stretching any until the other day.
I took out my double header, I like to start with that one it seems to open things up faily well. After that I worked with the ace of spades, not trying to take it all just using it to open me up a little more. I switched back and forth for a while trying not go to far to fast. Then I took out my man in a barrel, I have never took the whole thing but I can get quite a bit of it in. I worked with it and again found myself on the verge of taking the whole thing. No pain, if fact I was feeling that rush when you know you have broken new ground. I resisted taking it all the way in after what happened with the ace of spades, but I did notice a little blood on it. Not as much as before. I didn't really think much of it but last night, two days after playing I dropped a duece in the punch bowl and noticed there was a little blood on it.
So what do you guys think? Am I still going to fast? I use a ton of crisco so lube is not the problem. Did I damage something with the ace of spades?
I hate to think that I can't stretch anymore. I want to go bigger, much bigger.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.