Chat needs to be autologged in, or there needs to be a shout box

Guest deeply

Guest deeply
Every fucking day, go on chat... and NO ONE comes, hardly ever. <_<

If people could see an active chat bar at top of forum, then maybe people would chat more. It seems people can't toggle tabs. :angry:

Did you get what I left you the other day in chat?
I seen you and someone else in there... went in and you two must have gotten a room cause I got no response:D

The shame is the chat would have been on fire a year or two ago.

Guest deeply
[quote name='anllover' date='10 June 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1276177599' post='183703']
Did you get what I left you the other day in chat?[/quote]
No, was probably busy with Dirty Garden Girl. :drool:

[quote name='anllover' date='10 June 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1276177599' post='183703']I seen you and someone else in there... went in and you two must have gotten a room cause I got no response:D[/quote]
[img]http://freedomofphiladelphia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/stfu.jpg[/img]

[quote name='anllover' date='10 June 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1276177599' post='183703']The shame is the chat would have been on fire a year or two ago.
[/quote]

Yeah, maybe. But it's broken now, anyways. Tell X. :excl:

yep agree, it should have been great few years ago when people were stil talking a lot around. Now I dont go in the chat room anymore, there's never nobody here and I'm fucking broke, life is complicated now so i can't be here as often like before, sorry pals. (^^)

Guest deeply
[quote name='Tangerine' date='16 June 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1276727255' post='184541']
yep agree, it should have been great few years ago when people were stil talking a lot around. Now I dont go in the chat room anymore, there's never nobody here and I'm fucking broke, life is complicated now so i can't be here as often like before, sorry pals. (^^)
[/quote]

Here's a little bit of impartial feedback.

That was quite bitchy (moaning for no reason, seriously).

Buck up, take some surveys, click some ads, and be a 24/7 computer leech. :jester: That will solve those credit problems, make life less complicated, mean that chat room can be accessed 24/7, and at least somebody will be there.

OK that was taking it a bit far, but seriously... why does anyone have money problems? Why is "life" too complicated?

Money problems are caused by people not teaching themselves, how to organize injections and contractions in their lives, of suitable ways to get it. It's also caused by people's lack of austerity and expectation to have their debts on a permanent amnesty. Money is a necessity to use, and must be treated as such. Spend when it's unfeasible not to, and screw being charitable. Always spend less than is made.

It's a lack of intelligent consideration, on anyone's part, if they get failed by capitalism. Do not borrow, unless life (not lifestyle) depends on it. Do not spend, unless life (not lifestyle) depends on it. Do not save, unless life (not lifestyle) depends on it. Simple.

Surely it's impossible to live a life that's over-complicated, because naturally... it's being lived. There's no such thing as "too," unless a chain of events that are perceptibly complicated, subjugate death.

Guest deeply
Maximum ever in chat was probably less than counting on one hand.

Everyone simply pops in, doesn't chat, then pops out a few minutes later. <_<

A shout box would be more interacting with this impatient way to I.M. :)

[quote name='deeply' date='10 June 2010 - 08:27 AM' timestamp='1276154867' post='183663']
Every fucking day, go on chat... and NO ONE comes, hardly ever. <_<

If people could see an active chat bar at top of forum, then maybe people would chat more. It seems people can't toggle tabs. :angry:
[/quote]

I have the same problem, I go in and there is no-one in to talk to :(

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.