Warming up a loose hole

looseholestwo

When I started playing with my ass, I liked big toys. To take my bigger toys though, I normally warmed up first with something smaller, to help my hole stretch larger slowly. Over time though I've outgrown my warmup toys, and they've been getting bigger too. Anyone else outgrow their smaller toys looking for a bigger stretch?

What sizes do you guys use to warmup with? What is your biggest toy? Just curious.

• 1 month later...
Guest Links1042
[quote name='looseholestwo' date='14 May 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1273887545' post='180005']
When I started playing with my ass, I liked big toys. To take my bigger toys though, I normally warmed up first with something smaller, to help my hole stretch larger slowly. Over time though I've outgrown my warmup toys, and they've been getting bigger too. Anyone else outgrow their smaller toys looking for a bigger stretch?

What sizes do you guys use to warmup with? What is your biggest toy? Just curious.
[/quote]

I usually use a pop can / soap bottle to warm up with. I just purchased a "large anal bead, Triple Ripple Butt plug and a Ultimate Swizzle stick." I got them shipped .. Gonna take a few days ... But the triple ripple will be the largest toy I have.

I can fist myself... but it takes 5-10 mins worth of playing with my hole before it happens. And when it does, the sensation is so great I contract and my hand comes out. lol...

Always looking for a bigger Stretch.

I have an order when I play. I warm up with John Holmes, then move to Bam. After that I can usually get my 3 inch wide buttplug in. After I play with that for a while, I'm all good to go.

[quote name='ICanFistRoseButt' date='27 June 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1277674782' post='186294']
I usually use a pop can / soap bottle to warm up with. I just purchased a "large anal bead, Triple Ripple Butt plug and a Ultimate Swizzle stick." I got them shipped .. Gonna take a few days ... But the triple ripple will be the largest toy I have.

I can fist myself... but it takes 5-10 mins worth of playing with my hole before it happens. And when it does, the sensation is so great I contract and my hand comes out. lol...

Always looking for a bigger Stretch.
[/quote]

If you can fist the triple ripple will be too small. :(

I used to use smaller toys too. For a long time it was a 2 inch wide warm up, then I moved up to a 2.5 inch wide warm up. Now I generally start with a 3 inch wide warm up and work up from there. Keep on increasing the size of the warm up toys and the frequency of play :-P

Heh, realized I didn't mention what I was using in the OP, was feeling pretty good at the time I guess! :blush: :rolleyes:

I used to play with a 2 inch bottle (when inserted backwards), after warming up with fingers. Once I bought some real toys, started with 2.5; now begin with a 2.75, before I use my man in a barrel to go up to 3.25.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.