RBB LIVE CHAT - Finally works!!!

xthorgal

Hello

After many requests on old board version at this new one I were able to add live chat feature for all members.

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?app=ipchat

At once can speak up to 50 persons

Enjoy!

[quote name='z3n0mal4' date='20 April 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1271783673' post='176713']
Or just click near the great rose on top of forum :D
[/quote]
nice new rose, Z. and no, i didnt see your pictures, just your avatar :friends: :lol:

[quote name='gninori' date='20 April 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1271786869' post='176717']
nice new rose, Z. and no, i didnt see your pictures, just your avatar :friends: :lol:
[/quote]

:woow: wha wha what ? how come ? oh ... ahem. Yes, nice new avatar i got. :friends:

• 4 weeks later...
so what the hell people?

when is this going to happen, i mean i just went in chat now and had to tell myself to fuck off five times before i eventually left.

and all because there was not one single other MOTHERFUCKER in sight to tell that shit to.

shouldn't this technology be taken advantage of like it was a small vietnamese and we're the collective gary glitter.

so,

someone set a date and a time and prepare for the righteous indignation of...

PROLAPTOTRON!!!

[quote name='prolaptotron' date='20 May 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1274383858' post='180727']
when is this going to happen, i mean i just went in chat now and had to tell myself to fuck off five times before i eventually left.
[/quote]

shit, i would have liked to say fuck off to you :jester: :crazy:

missed it! :lamo:

Guest deeply
Yeah, every time it's like a ghost town there.

Z keeps complaining about PM box being full (it's full of useful referencing P.Ms, that's why), and posts comments on wall about it.

Answer is right here: USE CHAT. Going to keep a permanent tab open for it, especially... how's that?

• 2 weeks later...
aright!

i am in chat now and will stay there about 15 minutes or so typing words like "shit" and "piss".

okay then, LETS DO THIS!

okay look if you want to join in i will try not to hurt your feelings specifically and merely concentrate on your race, religion or sexuality.

deal?

you guys are really missing out here...

i think i typed the word "piss" more times than is deemed environmentally safe by the european union, and, that goal being reached, i am out of here...

I'm always looking at bottom main page when i login, and it's alwats empty.
Hell, i'll spend some time there alone, maybe someone will join.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.