Vaginal Fisting Next Step

asturia

Ok I have gotten my gf into the idea of fisting her pussy. Shes down for it mainly when she gets really horny/drunk. I can fit all 4 fingers and a bit of knuckle in there but not much more. How do we get to the next step of getting my whole hand in there? She can also almost fit her whole hand in but gets stuck at the thumb. What are things that we can do to push it in all the way?

Is there any special technique? I found that I could get her pussy to loosen up to take 4 fingers far more easily by rotating 3 fingers in a circular motion inside her pussy. Should I be trying the same with 4 fingers? Should I push fingers inside her pussy while I fuck it with my cock? Any ideas would help thanks all

Advice that worked for me : push the 4 fingers as far as you can. When you can put them entirely passing the bones (widest part), then she'll be ready for the thumb.

A word of caution...

Like z3n0mal4 said, lots of lube helps. However, consider that the tissues and muscles around the hole need time to stretch enough to accommodate your fist or any large object. Time, in this case, does not usually mean minutes or hours, but rather repeated stretching over longer time, such as weeks or months. Even minuscule or minor cracks in the skin will sting unpleasantly for some time after a stretching-session. Give them time to heal.

I'm sure the two of you will find it's time well spent. The stretching-games along the way to a full fist (or more)can be lots of hot fun. Once stretched enough for your fist, insertions will come more easily and more pleasurably.

Inflatables are good, of course, since you can apply gentle and gradual pressure, rather than forcing a hard object to immediately open her up. You may already have another good, and rather cheaper, helper in your fridge. There are many nicely tapered veggies that can be used. Most of them, like carrots, usually need to be made smooth. Condoms are good for that, or even the fingers of a latex- or nitrile-glove. I'm partial to aubergines (eggplants) for their nice taper, many sizes and smooth skin.

Have lots of fun!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.