Anal & Marijuana (cannabis)?

keep em guessing

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone else smokes cannabis. I find that smoking cannabis before any anal activity helps my muscles relax and helps me accommodate a more impressive object. I am currently enjoying the Sexy Spades Large glass plug. It feels wonderful!

I smoke a lot, although I find showing off for a camera gets me much more... horny, slutty and accommodating with my rubber dongs. Many use poppers, some alcohol. Whatever gets you more relaxed and in the mood I say. :)

I find that pot works as a sensitizer - I'm more aware of all the subtle sensations I get from anal play. I get some very intense masturbation when I'm a bit buzzed.

Even though I don't regularly smoke, I keep a pack of cigarettes handy for playtime as well. I've found that tobacco (specifically nicotine) aids dilation for some reason.

[quote name='zero lagers' date='17 April 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1271533153' post='176384']
I find that pot works as a sensitizer - I'm more aware of all the subtle sensations I get from anal play. I get some very intense masturbation when I'm a bit buzzed.

Even though I don't regularly smoke, I keep a pack of cigarettes handy for playtime as well. I've found that tobacco (specifically nicotine) aids dilation for some reason.
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply, Zero. I will have to try that!

• 3 weeks later...
smoking weed for me before a fisting session aides me in relaxing my body and mind before the initial plunge. but, it also makes me a little bit more hornier for fist!

[quote name='anllover' date='17 April 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1271530014' post='176373']
I smoke a lot, although I find showing off for a camera gets me much more... horny, slutty and accommodating with my rubber dongs. Many use poppers, some alcohol. Whatever gets you more relaxed and in the mood I say. :)
[/quote]

i try for using pain reliever, ibuprofen; none worked in making me relax more when stretch *not even for inflation either.
but i took a small chunk of this bud brownie, went onto inflating rectally, the two caplets of ibuprofen i took before consuming the brownie still didn't take the pain away.
i went and ate something, effects kicked in; was trippin' out and talking to myself as if i had an invisible torturer, who then moved on stretching my anus and going in deep to his elbow.
i then tried for stuffing whatever this thing is here
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4491/mysmixingcup.jpg

i had no control over what i was doing, and started to shove it in, didn't get any pics of me doing it, cuz i was high, and i'm trying to keep my roommate from finding the camera, or him hearing the sound of dropping something in the other room and coming to investigate.

but the above stuff above the picture was true, i was talking to myself as it i was a slave and whatever was controlling my nervous system and stuff, was the master. i couldn't go any further, cuz it kept hitting some kind of bone inside just before i get the larger part of it inside; i pull out and see a small drop of blood, not a huge gush of it, just a tiny bit, so i stopped and went onto fisting myself, and inflating myself again.

[quote name='Tangerine' date='17 April 2010 - 08:34 PM' timestamp='1271532844' post='176382']
I love and smoke cannabis for 40 years now and keep going. :P (^ ^)
[/quote]

but you don´t play with your ass :jester: you should try it, the combination of both works wonders :pimp:

gershi

• 2 weeks later...
I love smoking weed then settling down for a nice long dildo session with my wife. She will only have it as a tea and I generally smoke a spliff. She is more roomy (if you get what I mean) on the days when bob marley helps out with our sex sessions.

It definitely puts me in the mood to stretch more, and I think I push myself further after having some. Wife enjoys it too, but doesn't seem to associate it with stretching as much. Maybe I can convince her. lol :)

with me, it only seems to work when i eat something consuming it or smoking it.
cuz i didn't feel any effects until after i ate a bit of leftover rice pudding in the fridge.

• 3 weeks later...
I posted this in another thread but weed makes me incredibly relaxed all over, my balls and cock get all saggy and it feels a lot easier to stuff things in my ass when I'm high. I like getting baked and playing with myself, it's the best!

• 3 weeks later...
Right on Dirtyflower B)

Ultimate gigalo, you can make cannabis butter on your own. I've never done it, but it's pretty simple from what I understand (Simmer weed in butter for awhile and then strain it). I'd imagine the biggest thing would be dealing with the smell, especially if you live in an apartment or condo. Not sure if it's any worse in the eyes of the law than just weed-buds but unless you have medical bud and a dispensary, I don't know if you're too likely to find anyone selling it. :pimp:

you can just keep the fan going and the lid covering the pot...
if that don't get rid of the smell, i'll just use it the way it is.
i remember someone on expansion mansion, who ate a whole bag of the stuff instead of rolling it and smoking it.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='30 June 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1277877236' post='186617']
you can just keep the fan going and the lid covering the pot...
if that don't get rid of the smell, i'll just use it the way it is.
i remember someone on expansion mansion, who ate a whole bag of the stuff instead of rolling it and smoking it.
[/quote]

I love it but it also makes it take a bit longer to masturbate. Hard to focus.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.