Nice Changes!

[quote name='spite7669' date='08 April 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1270759595' post='174954']
Love the new look and upgrades. Thank you Admins and Moderators!
[/quote]
you're very welcome. but the real actor is the Admiral X :rolleyes:

[quote name='gninori' date='08 April 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1270766555' post='174965']
you're very welcome. but the real actor is the Admiral X :rolleyes:
[/quote]

The old board had a way to sort posts by [b]date posted[/b], not date of last comment. I can't seem to figure out how to do that with this new system; If you can't then this seems kinda like a downgrade...

All help appreciated!
--Ben

[quote name='ben7530' date='09 April 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1270768769' post='174970']
The old board had a way to sort posts by [b]date posted[/b], not date of last comment. I can't seem to figure out how to do that with this new system; If you can't then this seems kinda like a downgrade...

All help appreciated!
--Ben
[/quote]

Agree!!! I hope we just can't figure out how to do that like it happened to me with the previous version of da board. (until the Boss elucidated me on the matter)

Not sure about the looks neither.. gotta say that! I haven't been on the board 4 a few days now, so this kinda hits me in the face.. yes : I am quite drunk and stoned as Fred Flitstone's mailbox.. so what? I still can say what's good and what's not.. can I?

Dooo, guess time aggo to bed now.. hehehe

Hugs buddies :friends:

cb

Guest deeply
[quote name='curiousboy' date='10 April 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1270858762' post='175183']
Agree!!! I hope we just can't figure out how to do that like it happened to me with the previous version of da board. (until the Boss elucidated me on the matter)

Not sure about the looks neither.. gotta say that! I haven't been on the board 4 a few days now, so this kinda hits me in the face.. yes : I am quite drunk and stoned as Fred Flitstone's mailbox.. so what? I still can say what's good and what's not.. can I?

Dooo, guess time aggo to bed now.. hehehe

Hugs buddies :friends:

cb
[/quote]

Cheeky fucks! Ignored a topic made, and post exactly same thing stated in THAT topic. :bag: Ignorance? Ostracizing? :down:

There's several views on it, and have checked it only once.

I will try to add this how ever I not yet know how ;-)

[quote name='deeply' date='10 April 2010 - 02:59 AM' timestamp='1270864749' post='175198']
Cheeky fucks! Ignored a topic made, and post exactly same thing stated in THAT topic. :bag: Ignorance? Ostracizing? :down:

There's several views on it, and have checked it only once.
[/quote]
Where?

cb

PS: couldn't you write for non US citizens too? Please! Not everybody has your excellent mastery of american/english longuagfe...so, if you mind about being understood and this is not just a flaunting about your istruction level... then write in a more understandable way, would you?

regars

cb Edited by curiousboy

[quote name='curiousboy' date='10 April 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1270930900' post='175350']
Where?

cb

PS: couldn't you write for non US citizens too? Please! Not everybody has your excellent mastery of american/english longuagfe...so, if you mind about being understood and this is not just a flaunting about your istruction level... then write in a more understandable way, would you?

regars

cb
[/quote]
i merged the two topics, that's why you can't see his :blush:
what a pity that deeply's title was lost in merging action :cry:

Guest deeply
Ignored topic in this section: that was posted before a complaint about no topic started ability.

Clear enough?

Cheeky analysis: definitely. Cos it was obvious that it was read (at least it sees that way). Edited by deeply

A-z, date and all other: We are all blind ;-)

#1. Scrool section to bottom
#2. Click on loong blue tab with white letters: "Click here to show filter options"
#3. Enjoy ;-)

Thanx Boss... you're right: we must be all blind.. but that's an old story :jester:

cb

• 3 weeks later...
Guest deeply
[quote name='xthorgal' date='13 April 2010 - 09:24 AM' timestamp='1271147079' post='175702']
A-z, date and all other: We are all blind ;-)

#1. Scrool section to bottom
#2. Click on loong blue tab with white letters: "Click here to show filter options"
#3. Enjoy ;-)
[/quote]

Yeah, probably have lime disease. All this blurred vision is making paranoia even worse... :P

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.