how long till you could fist?

Harohunter

QUOTE(Paintballass @ Mar 20 2010, 10:34 PM) [snapback]171706[/snapback]

How long did it take to train your ass to take a fist?

Im up to 1.7in diameter just bought a 2.0 plug.

When you get to 2.25" or 2.5" you should be ready for an average
sized hand.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='spidernose' date='23 March 2010 - 04:43 AM' timestamp='1269315837' post='172094']
<!--quoteo(post=171706:date=Mar 20 2010, 10:34 PM:name=Paintballass)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Paintballass @ Mar 20 2010, 10:34 PM) [snapback]171706[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
How long did it take to train your ass to take a fist?

Im up to 1.7in diameter just bought a 2.0 plug.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

When you get to 2.25" or 2.5" you should be ready for an average
sized hand.
[/quote]

Cool thanks, Im taking the 2.2 quite easily now. :) Just ordered a 2.5. Edited by Paintballass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I myself just started to be able to fist recently.

I too was in that state where I felt it was just impossible. I started moving up in butt plug sizes and finally got to the Tantus Severin Large, which I believe is about 2.35" at the widest, or something like that. Being able to take that took only a couple of sessions, but I really thought for a minute there that it was going to be impossible at the first session. Eventually, I found a technique to stretch my anus further to take the 2.35".

Anyway, after that I started pulling out the Severin until the widest part was just at my anus opening without popping out. This helped my anus stretch much more until I figured that maybe it was possible for me to take my fist. After that, I have been able to fist ever since with the help of my Severin Large warm-up.

But also, I do tend to have smaller hands, as my name suggests. My hand seems to have a circumference of about 8" when tightly tucked in.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.