Beer enema

dan druff 66

Its pretty dangerous since the alcohol you take in will be absorbed VERY fast and you might get more than drunk and get intoxicated(the bad way). It irritates pretty fast too so its hard to keep in. as Zero said probably wine is better. Never tried but i might ^^.

Warning, alcool in the rectum could be fatal for some persons, I know it looks fun and I sure had done weird and stupid druggy things in my life like that but please don't take any risk with alcool enemas, as Apocangel said alcool will run hard in your blood and organs, some ethylic coma could happen. dry.gif ohmy.gif (^^)

• 2 weeks later...
I've tried it before. Two would give me a buzz. Three was lighty drunk.
Just think about how many beers it takes to get you buzzed. I wouldn't go more than that. It gets in your system in minutes instead of the 30 minutes or so to get a good buzz going. It also stays in your system just like when you drink them.

• 3 weeks later...
Alcohol enema may be dangerous, depending on how you do it.

The sensation is strange and wonderful to be drunk without drinking, without vomiting or stomach discomfort. It is very pleasant, very smooth and quick to happen, specifically if you make some stretching or exercices to make your heart beat faster. Some housewives make it with diluted wine enemas to be relaxed.

I've tried with Martini and vodka, and I was totally turned on with Martini ! (one hour inconsciousness with scat at waking up) Indeed Martini is longer to go into your blood, then you take more until it's far too much ! With vodka, it comes much quicker so you can stop when you feel you can't go over.

Beer seems to be uncomfortable because of the sparks : too much gaz, not enough alcohol.

How to : put in your ass the quantity you would be able to drink in one time, and never put more !

But if you do it, the sensation is awesome in your brain, heart and bowels... Edited by elbowfist

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Drank champagne and stout out of GF's cunt and it was great. She really enjoyed it too, gave her a good buzz without drinking. Certainly one cuntfull was enough to get her going about the same as 3 or 4 drinks on an empty stomach

I like to get a beer nice and warm, insert the neck in my ass, get into an inverted position (like the [url="http://www.holisticonline.com/yoga/hol_yoga_pos_plough.htm"]Plough postion[/url] in Yoga), and then shake the bottle until the beer all gets pushed into my ass by the escaping gas. The warmer the beer the faster this happens. When the bottle is empty I remove it from my ass and keep the beer inside.

The last two times I did this I used Kokanee Beer and only held it in for a few minutes. When I released the beer the first time it was clear so I poured it into a glass and drank it. It had a distinctly sweet taste and was not bad if you don't mind warm flat beer. The second time, when I released the beer there were a few floaties in it but it was my last beer so I drank it anyway. Again there was a distinctly sweet taste.

Before reading this thread I had not thought of getting a buzz on by this method. I am looking forward to experimenting this weekend.

its not just about the speed at which you get drunk by putting in alcohol in enema, its also about poisen to.
By absorbing it that way your avoiding processing/filtering through the liver to remove toxins etc.

And many of you may have been lucky so far using alcohol in enemas but just wrong amount just once and you could be dead. Not worth it.
Just take couple shots normally and give yourself regular enema. You can have good time that way and be safe.

[quote]
its not just about the speed at which you get drunk by putting in alcohol in enema, its also about poisen to.
By absorbing it that way your avoiding processing/filtering through the liver to remove toxins etc.[/quote]

The digestive tract is a continuous channel running from the top lips to the bottom lips with a bulge at the stomach. The only way for any "poison" to get to the liver or the kidneys is through the blood stream. Regardless of which end you put it in the "poison" will have to travel through the blood stream to either have poisonous or pleasant effect or be neutralized by one of the body's cleansing organs. The only substance in beer that could reasonably said to be a "poison" is ethanol, so the only difference between a drink and an enema is the rate of absorption.

[quote]Mmm beer... but seriously, don't do it.[/quote]

I respect the title of "Great board poster Lv2" but this comment does not add much to this thread. In this thread those that practice such things as beer enemas don't seem to have a problem with it. Those that warn against it have not supported their position sufficiently for me to even consider giving up the practice.

If there really are dangers other than the rate of ethanol absorption, which has been well flagged, then I, for one, would certainly like to know what they could possibly be.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.