Omg I can now fist, yay :)

gadgeteer123

When I was like 16-17 I was into fisting but I could never get mine in or anything. But now that im 21 I gave it a shot and it went in yay. Then I was reading about how to stretch and For my first deep deep insertion attempt I got 19" with a flexible foam tube that is 1.5" thick smile.gif smile.gif for first try that is real good.

Congratulations on reaching your goal, small-hip!
It must feel good, in many different ways. :-) As for the 19" depth, I'm impressed. For a first shot, that is pretty amazing. It would seem that you have a brilliant future of stretching fun ahead of you.

Oh, and welcome to the board, as well!

i started a tad bit at younger age than you; couldn't hardly get past me knuckles, now i can do full elbow. (my own elbow, thank you very much -.-)

QUOTE(ultimate gigalo @ Mar 18 2010, 02:07 AM) [snapback]171152[/snapback]

i started a tad bit at younger age than you; couldn't hardly get past me knuckles, now i can do full elbow. (my own elbow, thank you very much -.-)

Any video of that?

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Mar 18 2010, 05:35 AM) [snapback]171198[/snapback]

Any video of that?

not from when i was younger.
plus, i can't really hot my digital camera steady enough to get vids or a picture; i only got like one.

QUOTE(ultimate gigalo @ Mar 18 2010, 02:32 PM) [snapback]171221[/snapback]

not from when i was younger.
plus, i can't really hot my digital camera steady enough to get vids or a picture; i only got like one.

How convenient biggrin.gif I don't think I could ever fist myself - can't bend that way

I can post a video if you guys want it may take me a few days, i will show the depth i can go smile.gif can't wait until i can get it stretched enough to get my fist in more than 5-6 inches.

just to give new fisters a heads up, when fisting for the first time do not be to forceful on bending your hand to fit in there, i have come to find out I tore my tendon by bending my wrist and pushing it in so hard, my butt is fine but now i'm wearing a wrist brace sad.gif

to get to elbow, you need to push yourself forward as you push arm in more and more.
then go in deeper as you lay on stomach

QUOTE(small-hip @ Mar 21 2010, 05:04 PM) [snapback]171878[/snapback]

I didnt get past my wrist before i tore this.

well there was option of inflating with air, so passageway is opened and expanded. worked for me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.