i love cooking and here are a cpl nice recipe links

anllover

QUOTE(anllover @ Jun 24 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]32841[/snapback]

sounds good, but i am confused now.... i thought you were to take the ink bag out?? so what kind of cleaning do you do for this one?

I've never found them fresh over her, I always buy 'em pre-boiled. Talking about the very small ones here, with short tentacles covered with suction cups.
QUOTE(anllover @ Jun 24 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]32841[/snapback]

also is interesting you mension pili-pili pepper / piri-piri pepper. in the pepper world there are sooo many varieties and names,,,, and sometimes the names are used more than once making it hard to get the right peppers. i made an internet seed trade and ended up with the wrong one.... but it was danm tastey also.

I know there's a big variety of peppers, that's why I gave some alternatives. I always have some chili peppers, jalapenos and pili-pili peppers small jars. And have pili-pili and cayenne pepper in powder form. There probably are a hell more peppers around but with these few I manage to do what I want in the kitchen. Too much pepper spoils your food.

Same reason why I don't like coriander coz it tends to dominate the flavour of a dish.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.