6 Fisting Clips

musolari

It would be very nice to know whether these are male, or female before I expend my limited rapidshare DL on something I may not want.

AGAIN, this forum needs seperate male/female sections IMO; most posters are NOT providing this information, and most posters here (according to past polls anyway) are here to see women. People end up downloading material they may not want because of the lack of clarity.

This doesn't have to be about "prejudice"; preference isn't "prejudice". It doesn't even have to be about preference; as a practical matter, if I spend 20 minutes downloading a file from rapidshare and it turns out to be male because no one has been considerate enough to tell me what it is, I then LOSE my ability to continue to download files I might actually want on rapid share for several hours. Sorry, but THAT SUCKS ASS. If I don't know in advance whether posted material is male or female, I don't even download it any more, not out of "prejudice", but because it ends up preventing me from downloading material again for up to two hours.

With all due respect, "a rose is NOT a rose" as far as I, and many others are concerned. I'd just like to know why some people here seem to insist that everyone here see the male material whether they want to or not, as a condition of viewing the forum. I realize the owners have that right, but given the majority opinion here, I can't help but wonder why they insist on a format that's so problematical for so many. It smacks of a misguided "tolerance" by force agenda to me. It's not about "tolerance" on my end; it's simply about being allowed to make an informed choice. Tell me I'm wrong.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.