sleeping with a butt plug

dan druff 66

I have a fantasy of sleeping with a buttplug in, but every time I try I can't sleep because I worry it will get stuck up there. How do I do it and still make sure I can pull it out without pain in the morning? Anyone tried this?

First of all, the butt plug has to have a much wider base than the insertable part so it doesn't end up going inside you and getting stuck. Pain might be something that will never be entirely avoidable since the sphincter does get used to the size of the plug, but you might be able to reduce it to a point where you might just ignore it by pulling the plug SLOWLY and with lots of lube.

If you and your plug can take it, oil based lubes work better when using a plug for extended periods of time since they last much longer than the other kinds of lube.

In my case the pain when taking the plug out is mostly due to the skin irritation the plug causes when it rubs directly on skin because the lube dried out.

Thank you. I used to use Vaseline but I kept hearing how bad it is to use oil-based so I switched to Wet which is ok but I find I have to use way more of it to get the same effect.

How do I add lube in the morning when I wake up and the butt plug is stuck in there? I can take some pain but that sounds like it could be excruciating

It ain't that bad actually. Just put your fingers with lube in between the plug and your butt hole and use your fingers to stretch your sphincter muscles before pulling it out. I found out that for me if put lots of lube and massage before attempting the stretch then it all goes well with barely any pain.

• 2 years later...
Join my group on x tube and share your experiences :)

http://www.xtube.com/groups/group_home.php?g=buttplug

• 1 month later...
Dont woory u wontbend up plug goes inside, as body nature it will push out only. You have to worry it will be expelled during sleep. You need a belt to hold the plug. I have never tried to sleep with butt plug, but ever tried to sleep with ploapae out.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.