! Another New Freton & Chris Vid !

TBTB

smile.gif Yummy yummy Freton & Chris have been kind enough to upload yet another new vid on Surfoo so soon after thier most recent upload smile.gif It features all sorts of anal goodness tongue.gif Check out the preview below ~ guess you know this will be good eh? biggrin.gif

IPB Image

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/9ylb7515g
or
http://rapidshare.com/files/336564303/TwoInAss3.wmv

biggrin.gif Thanks to Freton & Chris naturally ~ why not pop on over to Surfoo and thank them yourselves? wink.gif Edited by TBTB

QUOTE(threedoubledeuce @ Jan 17 2010, 06:17 PM) [snapback]162967[/snapback]

I bet the biggest female asshole on earth...
Anybody disagree with me on that one?

biggrin.gif Yep me! ~ my ex wife has to be in contention! laugh.gif But seriously ~ I think you are probably damn right there threedoubledeuce wink.gif Chris has the biggest and best ass on earth as far as I can tell ~ and as for her enthusiasm ~ mmmmmmmmmmmm tongue.gif Their vids beat any pro stuff hands down for content! ~ excuse the pun! laugh.gif They just mentioned on Surfoo that they have a horse speculum ~ now that will be a good vid! crazy.gif

QUOTE(TBTB @ Jan 17 2010, 07:34 AM) [snapback]162915[/snapback]

smile.gif Yummy yummy Freton & Chris have been kind enough to upload yet another new vid on Surfoo so soon after thier most recent upload smile.gif It features all sorts of anal goodness tongue.gif Check out the preview below ~ guess you know this will be good eh? biggrin.gif

IPB Image

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/9ylb7515g
or
http://rapidshare.com/files/336564303/TwoInAss3.wmv

biggrin.gif Thanks to Freton & Chris naturally ~ why not pop on over to Surfoo and thank them yourselves? wink.gif

tks to you and them of course notworthy.gif , i wonder why they dont pop up here themselves blink.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Jan 17 2010, 08:16 PM) [snapback]162974[/snapback]

i wonder why they dont pop up here themselves blink.gif

huh.gif Don't know Gni? ~ I seem to remember them posting here in the past ..... in a previous version of RBB sometime? ~ Seems they only bother with posting on Surfoo now ~ but they don't seem to mind their stuff ending up all over the net? Guess we can just be thankful they post their stuff somewhere ............ notworthy.gif

QUOTE(z3n0mal4 @ Jan 17 2010, 10:30 PM) [snapback]163009[/snapback]

TBTB , seems it's your turn for perfect posts tongue.gif Thanks alot mate , just came from a short holiday and what i found on board really made me happy tongue.gif

biggrin.gif 10Q mate friends.gif What I found made me really happy also tongue.gif Hope you had good hol's and got up 2 some good stuff wink.gif Didn't think I had seen you around 4 a while ..............

QUOTE(TBTB @ Jan 17 2010, 11:23 PM) [snapback]163025[/snapback]

wink.gif Didn't think I had seen you around 4 a while ..............

In reward of his good work here, our young mod was off-duty in our famous hidden carpathian skiing RSBB resort, undercover to avoid sex-starved fisted fans as usual wink.gif but it's a secret jester.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Jan 17 2010, 11:55 PM) [snapback]163032[/snapback]

In reward of his good work here, our young mod was off-duty in our famous hidden carpathian skiing RSBB resort, undercover to avoid sex-starved fisted fans as usual wink.gif but it's a secret jester.gif (^ ^)

jester.gif Oh shit! ohmy.gif This sounds even better than biggrin.gif GOLD biggrin.gif ..... What do I need to do to get there? unsure.gif I just love ski-fisting jester.gif ....... and fist-jumping ........ just got a problem with heights though blink.gif ..... but I'll get over it ................

Too fat? Err so you'll join me in the infamous RSBB sauna crazy.gif Anyway your name is on top of the files if some mod dies on duty , TBTB, be patient and train your RSBB skills, my friend pimp.gif and keep feeding us with the nastiest files you'll get, that's why we're all here crazy.gif friends.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

they seem to prefer dynamic insertions, i've never seen anything stuck in her ass for more than 5 seconds, very unlike bettina and anal masochistic oriented ass-people for example

i have my ideas about singles and/or couples posting either here or at surfoo but they're not too politically correct maybe crazy.gif Edited by gninori

anyone else notice that the first New double fistin vid was TwoInAss and this latest one is TwoInAss3? Is there such thing as TwoInAss2 ???

Thanks very much for these vids!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.