The best place on earth for ASS fun ?

Tangerine

Vote for the best place for ass fun in the world  

11 members have voted

1. 1. For you the best ass paradise on earth is?

• France
    • Switzerland
    • USA
    • Luxembourg
    • Australia
    • Belgium
    • Italy
    • Germany
    • New Zealand
    • Denmark
    • Malta
    • Sweden
    • Uruguay
    • Lithuania
    • Czech Republic
    • Norway
    • Austria
    • Netherlands
    • Canada
    • UK
  2. 2. More choice of countries :

• Argentina
    • Finland
    • Japan
    • Liechtenstein
    • Portugal
    • Slovakia
    • Spain
    • Ireland
    • Slovenia
    • Hungary
    • Latvia
    • South Korea
    • Poland
    • Bermuda
    • Monaco
    • Andora
    • Greece
    • Iceland
    • Estonia
    • Costa Rica
  3. 3. More

• Bulgaria
    • Brazil
    • Panama
    • Dominica
    • Ecuador
    • Romania
    • Chile
    • Cyprus
    • Croatia
    • Mexico
    • Moldova
    • Israel
    • Russia
    • Taiwan
    • China
    • South Africa
    • Ukraine
    • Turkey
    • Malaysia
    • Morocco

I found this US estate site
http://www.internationalliving.com/
which produces every year a report and score on the best country in the world to live, an "Annual Quality of Life World Report" .
http://www.internationalliving.com/Interna...ources/qofl2009
http://www.il-ireland.com/il/qofl2009/
I don't want to sound too frenchy arrogant pimp.gif as we dirty frog-eaters usualy do toward the rest of the world, but we really have an excuse : France is the best place, that's the fact muahah crazy.gif jester.gif laugh.gif

But this report lacks of anal aspects IMO. wink.gif

Here at RSBB we could make the same index on anal matters : which country is the best ass paradise?

Please vote for the RSBB Annual Anal Quality of Life World Report ! crazy.gif 1place.gif

And explain your choice. crazy.gif jester.gif laugh.gif (^ ^)

(I just took the countries in the 2009 report order, sorry for the missing countries, please add yours)

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for

i wanted to vote germany because the best in kinky amateur sex (last golden entry: fistinchen) but it seems i should cast a vote for a country in each of three groups blink.gif tongue.gif Edited by gninori

• 4 weeks later...
I agree with gninori, probably Germany is the naughties country in Europe, closely followed by France.... Italy? Too much bigotry and church over here.

Great bullshit thread, mon ami!

Hugs

cb

PS:Thanx for the internationalliving links, but... what, France? Doubt-doubt... what about the long cold winter? I prefer the east Asian countries, at least 5-6 months a year!
My suggestion? Winter in Asia and Summer in Europe! Edited by curiousboy

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Jan 30 2010, 09:22 PM) [snapback]164773[/snapback]

I agree with gninori, probably Germany is the naughties country in Europe, closely followed by France.... Italy? Too much bigotry and church over here.

Great bullshit thread, mon ami!

Hugs

cb

PS:Thanx for the internationalliving links, but... what, France? Doubt-doubt... what about the long cold winter? I prefer the east Asian countries, at least 5-6 months a year!
My suggestion? Winter in Asia and Summer in Europe!

Absolutely agree with you both on naughtiest land, Germany 1place.gif and weather report notworthy.gif winter suck in France aaaargh cry.gif this report is from an US Estate site, I don't feel like an estate customer either and just bullshitplay the usual stupid vain frenchman very proud of his manure heap jester.gif laugh.gif cock-a-doodle-doo

Paradise is in our mind even if some place are much nicer than others wink.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.