Rough sex

asturia

Ok forum buddies some more advice is needed...

I've got a new girlfriend who loves rough sex. None of my other girlfriends were into this type of thing so I am new to this. It is good fun slapping, choking, biting & holding this girl down. Then she tells me that I'm not being rough enough!!! Fuck what is there left to do? Punch her in the face?

She likes to be fucked hard and it takes me a while to cum so she winds up complaining of a sore pussy. And my dick gets sore from the friction too hahaha.

So the question is, what else "rough" can I do to her? She's abit shy so I'm having trouble getting her to tell me, looks like I have to figure it out for myself. Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

QUOTE(asturia @ Dec 12 2009, 07:29 AM) [snapback]157794[/snapback]

Ok forum buddies some more advice is needed...

I've got a new girlfriend who loves rough sex. None of my other girlfriends were into this type of thing so I am new to this. It is good fun slapping, choking, biting & holding this girl down. Then she tells me that I'm not being rough enough!!! Fuck what is there left to do? Punch her in the face?

She likes to be fucked hard and it takes me a while to cum so she winds up complaining of a sore pussy. And my dick gets sore from the friction too hahaha.

So the question is, what else "rough" can I do to her? She's abit shy so I'm having trouble getting her to tell me, looks like I have to figure it out for myself. Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I would try tying her up in doggy position and using oversized dildos on her ass. crazy.gif That shall push her to the limits. tongue.gif

An ex of mine loved getting her hair pulled, maybe you could try this. Maybe you could also try spitting or stretching her pussy or ass with your fingers while fucking her...

Try Celine Dion. That shit is as rough as it gets. He he he. No seriously fuck her ass and pull her hair. Spit on her butt in doggy while fucking it, nasty.

why not "suprise" her with a large dildo.Start going doggie and when she wants it rough start ploughing her with the monster.And if that isnt enough leave the dildo in and nail her in the arse.Keep going until you can fit your fist in both.....She isnt secretly wanting to be fisted is she?

• 4 weeks later...
Word of warning to the wise....she might change her mind pretty quick if you get really rough so if you want to go for it and make her (current) dreams come true then get a safe word first...or do everything you're doing now the week before her period to make it more intense.

Try doing what my wife likes: while fucking her asshole and she's good and wet, slide a couple of fingers in her pussy and stroke your cock through the membrane. Drives my wife NUTS. Not sure if it qualifies as "rough" sex, but it could work.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.