Can't Self-Fist Anymore...

Rosebutt

Around 2002 or so, I finally developed the abilty to self fist. This opened whole new vistas of pleasure for me. I got to such a point that I was able to get to mid-foearm, I mean really deep. I could feel my guts open up to accept my arm. To say I came buckets would be putting it mildly.

However, in recent time, I seem to have lost that ablilty. I think it has to do with pumping. I have a respectable rosebutt/prolapse as a result, which is fine, but I think all the thickness (including my anus- my lips get HUGE) is getting in the way. I'm kind of disappointed. I really got off on the feeling of fullness when I was cramming my fist up my cunt.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Nov 18 2009, 01:23 PM) [snapback]154525[/snapback]

Around 2002 or so, I finally developed the abilty to self fist. This opened whole new vistas of pleasure for me. I got to such a point that I was able to get to mid-foearm, I mean really deep. I could feel my guts open up to accept my arm. To say I came buckets would be putting it mildly.

However, in recent time, I seem to have lost that ablilty. I think it has to do with pumping. I have a respectable rosebutt/prolapse as a result, which is fine, but I think all the thickness (including my anus- my lips get HUGE) is getting in the way. I'm kind of disappointed. I really got off on the feeling of fullness when I was cramming my fist up my cunt.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

problem is not what you are speaking of....
problem is, you need to INFLATE.... rectum with air. simple aquarium pump will do.
i try it, it work for me. i get to PAST.... forearm and up to elbow. biggrin.gif do not underlook alternate methods. Edited by ultimate gigalo

QUOTE(ultimate gigalo @ Nov 28 2009, 10:11 PM) [snapback]155806[/snapback]

problem is not what you are speaking of....
problem is, you need to INFLATE.... rectum with air. simple aquarium pump will do.
i try it, it work for me. i get to PAST.... forearm and up to elbow. biggrin.gif do not underlook alternate methods.

Nah, that isn't really the issue. It's just that there's so much more red meat in there now. The lining of my rectum is premanently altered.

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Dec 3 2009, 01:30 PM) [snapback]156619[/snapback]

Nah, that isn't really the issue. It's just that there's so much more red meat in there now. The lining of my rectum is premanently altered.

inflating would still work... evne if it's altered

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Dec 7 2009, 05:50 AM) [snapback]157203[/snapback]

But as soon as your asshole opens up, the air escapes... and you're back at square 1, no?

i usually lay flat. meaning "legs flat on floor" that way, anus is clenched tight, and air doesn't escape.
but for when inflating doggy style, just back up near table leg and press hole up against it. so air can't escape, then hold it in as beast you can, have palm flat with thumb underneath, and shoot straight through into rectum at super speed, until you get to elbow.

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Dec 11 2009, 08:25 AM) [snapback]157727[/snapback]

^^^

Jesus! Table leg? Super speed? Elbow? Sounds like a trip to the ER!

well, i think since i did it much longer than anyone, i might be only one, who can do it.
but you don't have to do it fast, you can take it slow

QUOTE(ultimate gigalo @ Dec 11 2009, 10:43 AM) [snapback]157746[/snapback]

well, i think since i did it much longer than anyone, i might be only one, who can do it.
but you don't have to do it fast, you can take it slow

also, when i mean press up against table leg, i mean press up against it with table leg upright, you know that, right? that way, air doesn't escape through farts. but there's always use of buttplug that works

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Dec 14 2009, 07:14 AM) [snapback]158059[/snapback]

Seems quite complicated...

well, just slowly work up to... again then when you think you're ready, go for it.

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Dec 17 2009, 01:19 PM) [snapback]158525[/snapback]

I use a HUGE plug most times. My outter lips are the real issue. Their thickness combines with the bend of my wrist to disallow deeper penetration.

what position you try this from? cuz in doggy style, just lean forward; unbending knees and push deeper.
(keep in mind, you must no back problems when doing this), just move forward 'til you're almost on stomach and you can move deeper. i've tried it, but if i had someone to hold camera while do this, i can show you.

• 3 weeks later...
An update: just this past week, I seem to be able to self-fist again. Not sure why.
Also, I think I've made a pumping breakthrough: I picked up a new one the other day, a regular cockpump, but the sleeve that's on it has had miraculous results- it brings out my second sphincter slowly and in kind of a "cup" shape. I already see a difference in how much meat hangs out. I think if I keep at this, I'll finally achieve the real thick, long prolapse I've wanted for so long.
I'll be sure to keep everyone updated!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.