I want to try penitration but it hurts my stomic.

Discreet227

Hey I mostly get my pleasure from stretching but I want to enjoy penetration as well. The problem is the most I can get in me is like half a water bottle then it starts hurting. I want to eventually get huge things in me like some of the girls on this site but I only want to do it if it fells good and doesn't hurt me. I haven't done much penetration since I first started experimenting with anal play. Any advice?

Unfortunately, I've got some 'bad' news for you.
The one thing you need to do is to take it slow. Add a little depth or girth at a time. use that until it's comfortable. This may take a long time. Not hours but weeks, months or even years. Everyone's different and only you can know what's comfortable and pleasurable for you.
If you're looking for girth, there are plenty of tapered tools around. They're easy to start on and then build to larger diameters - the shape will determine the 'speed' of the increase.
If you're more into depth, you'll probably be well served with a 'thin' (1.5 - 2") double-ender.
In either case - clean out well, give it time... and use lots and lots of lube.

Best of luck!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.