www.ukfistingsex.com

TBTB

smile.gif Just tripped over this: http://www.ukfistingsex.com/newsite/home.html smile.gif

Click one of the pic's to take a look at the content. Features Surrey Slut, Tallulah and the other girls from SS's site and a new American girl known to her fans apparently as Prudence. Anyway ..... lots of fist fucking fun and other fine stuff in HQ ...... you gotta pay for it though sad.gif Where are our clever siteripping buddies? smile.gif

BTW .... I'm not associated with the site ..... just doing my Patriotic duty laugh.gif

"Honni soit qui mal y pense " ! In your strange language : "the hell with the one who could suspect you of being related to UKFisting sex" muwhaha laugh.gif.IPB ImageThanks for the patriotic report, TBTB ! laugh.gif (^ ^)

Poor brits who have for centuries 2 french phrases in their royal arms, they can't even dig them
crazy.gif jester.gif just jokin, cousins. laugh.gif Edited by Tangerine

laugh.gif Very good Tang smile.gif "Shame be to him who thinks evil of it" smile.gif Old French sayings, Prince of Orange Kings ... all a bit confusing eh? laugh.gif And now most modern royalty a wee bit inter-related ..... hard to tell eh?
IPB Image laugh.gif
There we go Tang mon ami ....... happy to report some nice action going on in the London 'burbs' though wink.gif

Great Prince Charles drawing, looks like it was made by froggy cartoonist Mulatier but not sure, I can't read the sign laugh.gif tongue.gif
Yep , my friend, keep on harvesting the fisting crops in your country, its everyone's duty at RSBB wink.gif crazy.gif Have a nice WE ! friends.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10Q, TBTB and for those who missed it, a great anllover's post where you helped out greatly.. :

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=133593

I think she's hot!

cheers

cb

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.