Useful slang dictionnary

Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Oct 1 2009, 11:51 PM) [snapback]148396[/snapback]

Could help some members here not much on english slang wink.gif http://www.urbandictionary.com/
smile.gif (^ ^)

smile.gif I can't be English then cry.gif Not heard most of them .......... maybe I should leave my cave every now and then? blink.gif
QUOTE(gninori @ Oct 2 2009, 09:52 AM) [snapback]148415[/snapback]

i didnt know it had a specific name http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...f&defid=4247691
raise the hand who has never booked off in their life tongue.gif

smile.gif 'booked off' a few times though ........ I always seem to sit next to someone just released into the community blink.gif

QUOTE(TBTB @ Oct 2 2009, 09:32 AM) [snapback]148420[/snapback]

smile.gif I can't be English then cry.gif Not heard most of them .......... maybe I should leave my cave every now and then? blink.gif

smile.gif 'booked off' a few times though ........ I always seem to sit next to someone just released into the community blink.gif

Me too, but fuck is this dictionaary fake? crazy.gif laugh.gif (^ ^) TBTB you sure can stay in your cave but bring sluts in and post results pleeeze tongue.gif jester.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Oct 2 2009, 11:30 AM) [snapback]148424[/snapback]

Me too, but fuck is this dictionaary fake? crazy.gif

smile.gif Produced by The Ministry of Making Shit Up methinks wink.gif Like cosmetic Ad's on TV ...... 'Hypoallergenic" .... WTF kind of word is that? ......... Sheesh! cry.gif "Because I'm worth it" yucky.gif
QUOTE(Tangerine @ Oct 2 2009, 11:30 AM) [snapback]148424[/snapback]

TBTB you sure can stay in your cave but bring sluts in and post results pleeeze tongue.gif jester.gif

laugh.gif OK Tang! ....... he said stomping out of his cave with club in hand and knuckles dragging on the floor laugh.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.