I need a tip

RealityLapse

I've had anal fun with my gf a couple of times and we've had a great time. But lately, around 3 months ago she refuses to do anal of any kind... and I love anal.
I wanted to ask if there's any "trick" to get her back on it again, like a massage or insertion that can make her fall in love with anal again.
thx! =D

Well, hard to tell, if she refuses anal now, talk about it, investigate the real reasons with her, pain, shame, disgust, whatever; normaly the anus can expel turds bigger than most of the cocks without any pain, on the contrary with great pleasure, so maybe she's digusted by the feces or can't stand the dominant/sub role?
My advice, play it cool or rough (cool is mostly helpful when the partner isn't a sub) but be very sensitive toward any of your partners feelings. Sometimes when the engine is hot it's easier to push the anal booster wink.gif

Sorry no real recipe for anal cooking, it's magic or not and love is usualy the answer wink.gif friends.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

I totaly agree with Tangerine,
There are a few small problems; when you talk about it, never in a way of acusing or making guilt feelings. More like, "I was thinking about our sex and was wondering what I did wrong that you don't like the anal play anymore"
Maybe you can just try during extacy with one finger, or like Tangerine's suggestion, make her crave for sex, don't penetrate/touch her pussy, but verry light/short time carresse her anus.
Good luck, l

• 5 weeks later...
You know it is possible for women to just go off it in preference for something else for a while? Maybe she's just not bothered? In which case I'd imagine talking nicely and finding out why then she might be more inclined to partake anyway for your sake.

I know that most women in "relationships" care about being loved. If they feel like there isn't an emotional connection, you'll be lucky to get laid, let alone anal. If they feel like you love them, and care about them and not just getting laid, it's just a matter of time until they ask YOU for anal.

QUOTE(bronto @ Oct 26 2009, 01:14 AM) [snapback]151174[/snapback]

I know that most women in "relationships" care about being loved. If they feel like there isn't an emotional connection, you'll be lucky to get laid, let alone anal. If they feel like you love them, and care about them and not just getting laid, it's just a matter of time until they ask YOU for anal.

Agree in most of the cases but not 100%, pain matter or old taboo on feces could still remains wink.gif (^ ^)

With my girl I started by licking her ass a little bit when I went down on her. She discovered she liked that and I told her I was excited she liked it. Next I rub the hole a little bit and she liked it. A little later down the road I would insert my index finger up to the first index finger and she was fine with that. Then later on busted out some lube and fingered her ass for a bit and asked her if she wanted to try my cock and she was basically bagging for me to put it in her ass. I went slow and put the head of cock in her ass and she really liked it. It's still a work in process. Just go slow working up to it, it's hard to go slow when we are so use to getting things in our ass but with this you just have to keep telling yourself to go slow.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.