A new free Website (sklavin-mae.net)

YATprn

IPB Image

Hi, i would like to announce my new free website (a website with the main focus on "Huge Insertions", "BDSM" and "Hentai Anime" which will hopefully also include amateur videos of my slave in the future) (the site is currently in a testing phase and theres also sum stuff missing like some faq topics, news, and some other small things).

The site we are talking about is: http://sklavin-mae.net

If you detect bugs inside the website (i made really heavy changes to the standart code) it would be nice if you would submit them to me over the contact formular.

Greetings Edited by YATprn

QUOTE(YATprn @ Sep 22 2009, 07:29 PM) [snapback]147528[/snapback]

bumping for the info that we switched on public registrations because of a lack of users that want to participate in closed beta testing. ^^ happy downloading

thanks gonna check it out

QUOTE(YATprn @ Sep 22 2009, 01:29 PM) [snapback]147528[/snapback]

bumping for the info that we switched on public registrations because of a lack of users that want to participate in closed beta testing. ^^ happy downloading

Looks nice so far.
One thing though. The colors make it a little hard for these old eyes to read. But that's just me..

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.