Public

bart1988

I have several times - a 2.5" dia plug. Its a little big to be walking around with. For me, (I'm pretty slim BTW) it definitely affects how I walk and after an hour or so my butt is trying pretty hard to push the plug out. Perhaps a smaller plug or just some anal beads would be a lot easier to handle and retain for long periods.

I've tried it before. The problem I had is anything that isn't to uncomfortable will go all the way in past the base.
I had a bad experience with a something going all the way in past the sig. It took me 2 days to get it out.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(bart1988 @ Aug 27 2009, 12:51 PM) [snapback]145309[/snapback]

Has anybody had any expernce of wearing a butt plug or anything while out in public.

I am wearing butt plug (2.5"), penis plug and penis ring when I am on our nude beach.
I am starting to lay on the back and will have an erection and have to roll over so the black plug is visible.
I have not so far had any comments. Edited by vagn

QUOTE(vagn @ Oct 23 2009, 06:55 PM) [snapback]150939[/snapback]

I am wearing butt plug (2.5"), penis plug and penis ring when I am on our nude beach.
I am starting to lay on the back and will have an erection and have to roll over so the black plug is visible.
I have not so far had any comments.

forgive my ignorance of nordic regions, but is it possible to stay nude on a danish beach, i mean, is it warm enough? blush.gif biggrin.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.