About BDSM

iupi77

Hello everyone.

I am here to know from you, members of RoseButtBoard, who likes BDSM Stuff?

I like, but i do not do a 24/7 BDSM way of life.

What i want its to find people who likes extreme sex and fetishs, because i Dont follow all rules

"safe, sane and consensual"

I do only follow the THIRD one, so, 'TR' (Third Rule).

Many people disagree with me because i accept Anything. Ex.: If i want to kill my Sub, and if she wants to die, then i do. (Just an EXEMPLE!) because i dont like the first rule and the second rule, i wont to be safe and sane.

The most important thing to me is the consensus.

Sorry for my poor english.

Does someone agree with me or disagree?

Why this topic?
Because there is another 'group' inside BDSM comunity, but we all hide because even the 'non-vanilla' people dont like us, because we pratice some extreme fetishs.

Edit: Is "RACK" What i mean? Edited by meinteil77

I think I'd struggle with that and possibly even struggle to accept that with a partner. I could quite happily talk about something but the reality might not be what I want so where does it stop? Sane is relative and safe...depends on the individual. What I consider safe is probably not what some people would consider safe. The first two are probably tightly linked anyway.

Each to their own but it's not something I'd ever feel comfortable with.

I like BDSM, yes I do. tongue.gif Thanks for the thread. smile.gif
Safe and sane, as Minx said , it's relative and could even change at any moment , even beetwen the same persons, I could agree with you but the death example you choose is too extreme for me muahaha crazy.gif

The right question IMO could be: why are we in BDSM, which psy pattern and suffering event lies behing our BDSM practices ? wink.gif jester.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

Ic.

I created this thread because some people dislike me.

What do i like? I like to pierce the breasts of a woman with needles, cut her tits with razors to leave some scars, i like to see it bleed.

At least i dont use anything to cut/pierce, i'd use surgical needles and clean razors (perhaps do i follow the 'safe' rule?).

Thats relative, true.

About sane, i was thinking about. Maybe, sanity is what keep us alive and thinking, because if you lost All your sanity then you could fall into my example about 'Death'.

Ok, thank you two.

In fact, we all follow those 3, but we have our own pattern of 'safe' and 'sane', some more extreme than others.

RACK, i read on Wiki 'Risk-aware consensual kink', seems to be what i meant.

I know that our Sm tendencies could lead us,my sub and me, to do some injuries to our bodies and minds yep. cry.gif dry.gif I'm still wondering how to cope with and preserve my mental health to be overflood by my archaic sm fantasies crazy.gif cry.gif laugh.gif (^ ^)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.