Pussy and ass fist by french mature and girl

Lancor

This looks fantastic but I have a problem with it ; the file is .xtm - after the .wmv - and I don't know what happened but I can't open it. I've two blank icons... can you or anybody help please ?

QUOTE(hangbelly @ Aug 19 2009, 01:56 PM) [snapback]144660[/snapback]

This looks fantastic but I have a problem with it ; the file is .xtm - after the .wmv - and I don't know what happened but I can't open it. I've two blank icons... can you or anybody help please ?

Hi hangbelly - ( and all others with the same problem )
I had the same problem, but came over this sollution. You have to download this little french programme: [url=http://rapidshare.com/files/5749141/Xtremsplit.rar[/url] When downloaded: Open the programme -> CLICK ON: COLLER = Paste -> CHOSE THE 001.xtm FILE FROM THE FOLDER YOU DOWNLOADED THE FILE IN (Just like you do with HJ Split) -> CLICK ON: COLLER AGAIN -> And when finished, just enjoy the movie. smile.gif
Hope this helpes you all. friends.gif

Your
Handjob63610

QUOTE(handjob63610 @ Aug 21 2009, 02:43 PM) [snapback]144883[/snapback]

Hi hangbelly - ( and all others with the same problem )
I had the same problem, but came over this sollution. You have to download this little french programme: [url=http://rapidshare.com/files/5749141/Xtremsplit.rar[/url] When downloaded: Open the programme -> CLICK ON: COLLER = Paste -> CHOSE THE 001.xtm FILE FROM THE FOLDER YOU DOWNLOADED THE FILE IN (Just like you do with HJ Split) -> CLICK ON: COLLER AGAIN -> And when finished, just enjoy the movie. smile.gif
Hope this helpes you all. friends.gif

Your
Handjob63610

Thanks a lot for your help. I'm going to try it in a moment.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.