Slave Kana's blog

rhmjspdrll

After today's magnificent posts about this great japanese slave, I found this one (hopefully new for boarders).

Slave Kana's blog

Unfortunately the blog is in Japanese only, but even if you don't understand the text, there are some good and free pictures.
There are also the archives, with - probably - all the entries posted in the blog:

Archives

Hope you like it, and thanks to Leko for his post.

QUOTE(takamine @ Jun 4 2009, 02:04 AM) [snapback]137956[/snapback]

After today's magnificent posts about this great japanese slave, I found this one (hopefully new for boarders).
Slave Kana's blog
Unfortunately the blog is in Japanese only, but even if you don't understand the text, there are some good and free pictures.
There are also the archives, with - probably - all the entries posted in the blog:

Archives

Hope you like it, and thanks to Leko for his post.

It requires a password. Do you know what it is?

It wasn't password protected before, but now after the invasion of rosebutt board members she require a password where I have no clue where to find. sad.gif

QUOTE(leko @ Jun 8 2009, 05:39 PM) [snapback]138477[/snapback]

It wasn't password protected before, but now after the invasion of rosebutt board members she require a password where I have no clue where to find. sad.gif

Yep, that's right. And unfortunately I didn't save any picture on my HD.
sad.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.