extrem slow loading time

c0br4

Is there a special reason for loading rosebuttboard.com so slow? It needs over 30 seconds till one (!) pages is completely loaded. Every second try to get a new page my browser tells me, that the connection was set back. blink.gif

Is it a generaly problem with, or can I do something to make it faster?

there are times our server is not the best service. XT has tried to get a different better one many times but funds just will not allow it. Hell the site is actually in danger of closing because XT has no funds for bandwidth. note my sig... it is posted also on the front page.

Some loading probs here as well (North Italy)... sometimes I can`t view the page at all, others It works a bit slow and very seldom it works fine...
The Boss told me he couldn`t buy a new server so he fixed an old one, to save money...
I have done my part... hope the other members aren`that tight and do theirs too.
Hugs bros and c´mon lets save our GREAT BOARD!!!
(I feel at home here, ya know...)

cb

• 1 year later...
Blue Ray wont work with component connectors only HD DVD will. You can get a DVI to component adapter and I beleive blue ray will work with that.

But to answer mac guys question front page isnt loading slow Pinged it at 17 secs for 56k 1 sec for t1 or faster

And zain you should stop deleting cookies pop up is only once a day if you get it more than once it means your a cookie deleter.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.