MEGA THREAD POSTER RESPECT!!

anllover

There have been a LOT of people who are literally pumping links onto the forum. Normally this is great but there are those who will post up 10+ links a day in one section. We have asked a few, and many others have started on their own, but MEGA THREADS are a good way to get some respect from everyone here.... mods, members, other posters and especially the once in a while posters who do not want their ONE topic of the week bumped to page 2 in just a couple hours.

This is a call to the rest of you. If you post more than 20 new topics a week in one section you really should be making some sort of mega thread. Any who do will have friends on the mod team.

If you are curious as to if YOU fit that group and want to do the right thing, give me a pm and I will take a look and give you my opinion.

Thanks for reading and THANKS TO THOSE ALREADY DOING THIS notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
anllover

QUOTE(anllover @ May 26 2009, 01:21 PM) [snapback]136961[/snapback]

...and especially the once in a while posters who do not want their ONE topic of the week bumped to page 2 in just a couple hours.

I am one of them, Thanx for pointing this out, pal!

hugs

cb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.