3 plus 1

duress

Three, plus one

Part 1

Sue told me she knew this couple and that the wife had been coming on to her. She thought that Denise, the wife, had no idea about our lifestyle, really thought it was more role playing than anything else. She wanted me to seduce Denise and give her an example of what we are. Sue, as my owner, knew that the slightest suggestion was all it would take for me to carry out her wishes. She called Mike, Denise’s husband and let him know what was going on, then called Denise and set up a lunch date with us three girls. The only thing was that Sue planned on not making the lunch.

Two days later I was getting ready to meet Denise. I selected black slacks and a black silk sleeveless top with a deeply scooped neck, very deep. That was all I planned to wear, well sandals also. I met Denise at the restaurant and told her that it would be just us two as Sue couldn’t make it. There was no question she was disappointed. Clearly she thought something might happen, or hoped it might, as she was dressed to kill. It was a pleasant day and we took a small round table outside. I sat more next to her than across from her and began my seduction routine. Well, it was hardly a routine as this sort of thing was new to me, but I had decided I would act the way I would like to be seduced. Denise ordered wine and I had ice tea and as we waited for our order I would gaze very directly in her eyes as we chatted. Quickly the conversation turned to Sue and me and our D/s relationship.

I explained how we lived our lives and Denise wanted to know more about the lifestyle. I hardly had to feign passion about it and while talking to her would lean close in, looking directly at her, sometimes casting my eyes down for a moment. I made sure she could look down my top as the material fell open. My hand would rest lightly on her arm when I wanted to make a point, gradually lingering a little longer, brushing it a bit. As we ate it was apparent that she was very interested, asking all kinds of questions. My gestures became more intimate as her interest grew, becoming more like caresses. I began to tell her more in detail about us while running my hand along her upper arm, or stroking her forearm when it rested on the table.

Her eyes were growing brighter and she was leaning closer towards me. Sometimes she would place her hand on top of mine to show her agreement in something I was saying. It became very natural for me to reach out and tuck her hair back behind her ear or wipe off a nonexistent speck of food from the corner of her mouth. I was finding this exciting and I know my excitement was evident in my voice and my breathing. One time, when I reached over to touch her arm my hand extended too far and I brushed over her breast. Her face flushed, not from embarrassment but from yearning. She now had her hand clasped over mine where it rested on the table, her fingers curling around my palm. We gazed into each others eyes, enjoying the electricity that was building. My other hand slid down under the table and rested on her thigh. She dropped her other hand on top of my forearm and started to stroke it by running her palm up and down. She could not have missed the goosebumps that raised my flesh. As I leaned forward more I pressed my stomach against the table and pushed my body up towards her. I could feel the silk fabric sliding down my front until at least part of my nipples were visible.

I couldn’t help myself and my hand started to slide up and down the top of her thigh. We were no longer eating at a restaurant but were in a world by ourselves, the outside world cutoff, all attention focused on each other. I was feeling decidedly warm and I knew she could feel my skin moisten and warm under her hand. Likewise I could clearly feel the heat of her thigh. I slowly ran my hand over her thigh, across her upper leg until the edge of my hand was pressed against her body. I held it there, my fingers just above the juncture of her thighs. Very slightly her legs separated and I paused for a while, then tentatively slid my hand over her thigh and between her legs, just a bit. We continued to talk all this time. How could we be aware of anything outside of each other, we were talking and at the same time were both aware of the physical presence of each other and very lightly exploring that. Her breathing was becoming more pronounced and her voice huskier. I dipped my fingers a touch more between her legs and her legs separated a bit further. I pressed my hand harder against her and slipped lower. Her fingers tightened like steel claws around my arm and I froze, afraid I had gone to far. But she pulled my arm down, forcing my fingers to touch her lower. I could feel her heat through the fabric of her slacks. Her eyes dropped down to stare at my chest, the aureole of my nipples visible above the material of my top, my nipples jutting through the fabric just below the hem of the neckline. I pressed my hand into her crotch, feeling her legs open and her butt rock slightly in her chair. Our faces were now just inches apart. I described to her how Sue was my mistress and the things we did. She asked more questions, clearly becoming carried away with it all. My hand was still between her legs but I began to withdraw it, very slowly running it up and across her stomach until the back of my hand was rubbing across her breast. I pushed against her breast, feeling her hardened nipple. I continued up, rotating my hand until the palm was down, dragging it across her neck, then cupping her cheek and lightly stroking it. My knee was pressed against hers. I turned my hand, the one resting on the table, inside of hers and stroked her fingers. Sensually I slid my hand off her cheek and back down her body, pausing slightly as I cupped her breast before returning it between her legs.

I really don’t remember paying the bill and leaving the restaurant but I do remember us standing in the parking lot and kissing. Still oblivious to the other people, to anything but each other. There was no question that I was going to go home with her. We arrived shortly at her house and barely made it through the door before we were in each others arms, frantically kissing and removing each others clothes. She told me to stop a minute as she had to go to the bathroom. There was no way I was going to stop and instead followed her. When she sat down I straddled her, sitting facing her, my thighs sitting on hers. I told her to go and took her head between my hands and placed my open mouth over hers. I pushed my tongue as deeply into her mouth as I could. When I heard her start to pee our lips mashed together, my tongue almost reaching into her throat. I started to pull back and as I did she wrapped her lips around my tongue. I began to fuck her lips and it felt as if she was going to suck my tongue out of my mouth.

I heard the last of her pee and pulled my mouth back. I told her now it was my turn, and to spread her legs if she could. Not an easy thing to do with me sitting on her. My hands dropped to her breasts and cupped them for a moment before sliding around her. I pulled her towards me and attacked her mouth again as I began to pee. We could feel the hot flow between us, most of it draining between her legs and into the toilet. As I peed she pushed my tongue from her mouth and slid hers into my mouth. She washed the inside of my mouth, sliding her tongue across my teeth, the roof, everywhere. She ground against my lips as hard as she could. It was so exciting I could hardly go, instead my pee spurted out of me in fits and starts. Finally when I had finished I stood up and pulled her up to me, then led her towards the bedroom. This was so exciting, I was taking actions, not reacting as I usually did, actually as all I was allowed to do.

I pushed Denise into the center of the bed on her back and crawled on top of her. As I ground my pussy against hers we kissed. I asked her if she was ready to try some of the things that Sue and I did. She didn’t have to say yes, I could tell by the excitement in her eyes. I slid down her body, tonguing her nipples, tasting our urine on her. Sliding off I ran to fetch my purse and took out some of the things I had brought with me. I cuffed her ankle to wrist, ankle to wrist, then tied her off to the far corners of the headboard. She was in the center of the bed with her legs pulled up and out and after I tucked a couple of pillows under her butt she was totally open to me. Her pussy was soaking wet and surprisingly open. I wasn’t sure if I had ever seen a pussy this wet and yet still yawning open. I stood on the bed and took one of her feet and guided it to my pussy, feeding her toes inside me, getting them nice and wet, using this time to talk to her, giving her some indication of what was in store for her, but not everything. I didn’t let her in to the arrangements that Sue had made with Mike and myself.

I removed her soaking foot from inside my pussy and dropped to my knees, so I could lick her wet toes. As I sucked each one into my mouth and cleaned them off, sliding my tongue between them, I watched her excitement grow. One of the great things about being bound, and one of the worst. was not to be able to touch yourself or your partner. Only able to be there, at the whim of the other. Her breathing was rushed, panting, excited. I crawled down the bed and licked her pussy. She was so wet and with her legs spread, she was open. I tickled the opening to her pussy, my tongue entering easily, swirling around inside her. Sitting up I could feel the air on my face, cooling as her juices evaporated.

I curled my fingers down on my right hand, not making a fist but just with all my fingers extended and my thumb pressed in against my palm. Then I brought my fingers down so that my hand was still straight but the fingers curled down. This seems to be the easiest way to enter inexperienced girls. I rubbed the middle knuckles of my fingers around her pussy and began to push in. I don’t know if she was in fact experienced or just so aroused and lubricated, but my hand began to enter easily. I really hadn’t intended to go in yet, just fooling around, hadn’t even added lube yet, but I was sliding in. Not wanting to miss this opportunity I continued to push in gently and she just took me. Her lips glided smoothly over my knuckles and with little resistance I was inside her. I stopped wrist deep to check how Denise was doing and she was doing great, a small smile and eyes rolled back, breathing was heavy.

Tentatively I balled my hand into a fist then gently tugged out to see how she would take it. Some resistance but my hand slid out smoothly. Quickly I pushed back in with balled fist, a quick small rotation of my hand and I was in. She was so hot inside. It felt like a pool of warm pudding. Hesitantly I pushed a little deeper and was surprised to go several inches past my wrist before hitting her cervix. When I did she uttered a short gasp, but a good gasp, one that acknowledged her pleasure. OK girly I thought let’s see…….

Giving a short jab to her cervix, her knees jerked and her cuffed hands curled into a ball but she seemed ok. I jerked my hand out then pushed it directly back in, not punching, just firmly. Repeating this over and over I kept watch on her and she was loving it. She began to squirm and groan. Increasing the speed of my thrusts increased her arousal as well. She began to try and meet my thrusts with her hips but without much success. I turned it up a notch and she began to pant. I could feel her vaginal muscles start clamping around me and knew it was time to go farther.

I jerked my hand out and watched as she writhed her hips, searching for my hand. Her eyes popped open and silently pled with me to continue. I reached into my bag and took out two soft plastic scouring pads and held them in my fist. Not something for everyone but some of us like it and I wanted to see what a little pain would do for her. With the pads sticking out each side of my closed fist I jabbed back into her. It was as if I had punched her in the stomach. The air was knocked out of her and her mouth opened in a silent scream. Not giving her a chance to adjust I punch fisted her. I knew what those scouring sponges could do, scraping against your lips, your insides, pulling your pubic hairs, scraping your clit. She responded beautifully, within a couple of minutes clamping on my arm.

Next then. I pulled out of her, loving the squishy sound and the amount of cream flowing from her. I ducked my head down and lapped up the froth around her vagina. My mouth slid down to her anus and lathered over it, licking her juices that had spilled down her ass crack. Still no need for lube I thought, but better use it anyway as I am going for her ass………. Nahhhhh….she’s good and rubbed my hands together, getting the left one wet. I pushed my fist against her asshole and that got her attention, just as she thought she would orgasm on pussy fisting I had moved somewhere else. My intent was to keep her guessing. I knew that others would be joining me shortly but she didn’t, and I wanted her to keep guessing. Also I was afraid that if she had any idea of how hugely we planned to open her up that she might get hesitant.

I reamed my left hand on her anus and pushed in. Just as with her pussy her ass began to open, although with a bit more reluctance. Nonetheless I continued and felt her anus being pushed back inside her, then begin to flower open and I was in. Not bad I thought, somewhat surprised and impressed on how well she took me. Clearly she could take more and we would see just how much more. I repeated with her ass the same routine I had with her cunt until I was sliding smoothly in and out of her. I did add some lube to be on the safe side. As I was working up a brisk pace fisting her ass she was responding with more and more passion. I moved deeper inside her until I hit the end of her rectum and began to work on entering there. I pointed my fingers and bobbed my hand around, feeling her expand. Her whole body convulsed when I slid into her intestines and I could feel the spasms inside her body.

Ahhhhhhh, dear Denise, this is for you honey……and with my hand well up her ass I jabbed my right hand back into her cunt. I pointed my fingers, and, as I pushed deeper into her ass, making room in her pussy, I pushed against her cervix. Wiggling my fingers until I centered on the opening in that firm little tube I began to enter her cervix. This time her mouth opened in a non-silent scream. She begged me to stop, go slow, be careful…….whatever! As I wormed my hand into her womb she held her breath, over and over exclaiming “Oh My God!” “Oh My God!” “Oh My God!”. I was at the knuckles, jiggling my hand slightly, when her bladder let go and she peed all over me. The “Oh My God!”’s changed to “Slow!” “Slow!” then to “Deeper!” “Deeper!” and finally to “Fuck Me Bitch!”. I did.

My left elbow was nearing her anus with several inches below my right elbow near her vagina. That was when I heard her husband come into the room.

Duress-thanks good story,what's next bitch Mike loved it!!!!!
When can I get fist in you? Is that the best you can do bitch?

Now I am gonna have to ask what'up next?

Kelroy, yae, you & us too!!! We asked duress if she would write a heavy b/d fisting story(animals allowed, too- if mods would let that happen!) about her & us & her lady!!!
& we are waiting for next chapter---Deni is ready for some huge hole stretching, just waiting.....

bfs

QUOTE(bumperfan @ May 12 2007, 07:39 PM) [snapback]21420[/snapback]

Kelroy, yae, you & us too!!! We asked duress if she would write a heavy b/d fisting story(animals allowed, too- if mods would let that happen!) about her & us & her lady!!!
& we are waiting for next chapter---Deni is ready for some huge hole stretching, just waiting.....

bfs

Sounds very kinky

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
This was written by our friend Duress!
I am bumping it for Dirtyflower.....
It reads just like she likes her playing,
so hoping you like it, Pretty-Puss!!!

m~n~d
--bfs

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.