Winking animations

rb23zac

I had to chose the section with the ball in as the 'normal' winking didn't have the same effect. I think the part I chose looks alright, and gninori likes it, so that's good !
I read your first Reply and the one above, bodacious, and await your return home in July (when you'll be making your own winking film for me to animate). I don't know how I will see your film to work on it, unless you start your own thread in the Movies section, then send me a PM with a link to it.
I already have two more animations (female) for this thread, but will wait a while before adding them.

Christ !! Hope there's some folk out there who haven't seen this before - it was new to me. ohmy.gif
I just added this animation, plus the link to the 67 second film, on the original thread in the Movies section.
Can you believe this enormous and impressive wink - I have not amended by Photoshop or anything - this is how it really is. All I did was take a few frames from it (when I calmed down) to make the animation. Enjoy !

IPB Image

Well; that was diappointing - obviously nodody's in love with that last huge hole animation as I am sad.gif
I suppose I'd better send in one of those two I promised . . .
This is from the dana dearmond and mya nicole film - I see there's also a film of dana dearmond and adrianna nicole - I guess they're related. The next film sent in will be of sandra blond and viktoria blonde.

IPB Image

QUOTE(HOLE UK @ May 18 2009, 03:39 PM) [snapback]136150[/snapback]

Christ !! Hope there's some folk out there who haven't seen this before - it was new to me. ohmy.gif ....
IPB Image

Damn I love this one also notworthy.gif which post is it in? I would like to see the vid smile.gif
great job on these winks.

QUOTE(HOLE UK @ May 18 2009, 08:39 PM) [snapback]136150[/snapback]

Can you believe this enormous and impressive wink
IPB Image

tongue.gif EPIC! tongue.gif Good one HOLE UK cool.gif

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=24791

Thanks TBTB - praise at last ! And to anllover - this film is in the above thread.
Or you can find it in the Movies section. It is in the Dilate Extreme Movies part in a thread called 'Winking and flexing buttholes megathread'. It was started by Member cz2000 and he made the animation in that thread that started me off. I have downloaded all the films in there and will send the animations I make from them to this my own thread, over time.
I found that film you both like somewhere, and so I added the link to it in that original movies thread. Admittedly it is a short sample film that advertises a site where this lovely and talented lady is to be found (I think it's Russian Doll III) and sure makes me want to join ! Plus in the same clip she puts a glass ball in there and shoots it out. Thanks for liking, and sending nice Comments biggrin.gif

Thanks you two - and I nearly forgot that though animations are silent, the mega hole winking movie does have sound on it, so you can hear it 'breathing' when the ass closes and opens. I'm still in love with it.
While here may as well add the other clip I mentioned a while ago (and then go and get some more ready for next time). Shame all winking clips (and therefore animations) don't have such impressive movements in them, but I try to chose the best scene that'll look best when animated. Here goes ...

IPB Image

This is the sandra blond and viktoria blonde clip, and another scene below ...

IPB Image

Nice avatar - though I hope it's female !!
I also looked at your two thread links - and currently going to start downloading the Ass Smoothie film of Faye Runaway - there looks like some lovely ladies there - thanks.
If you have any animations like your avatar please add them here, or put any links to winking films to the Movies thread. notworthy.gif

Don't know what a download helper is, anllover. Does it mean it's a temporary fault - or do you say you'd never get to see it? If it's the latter maybe I could download it myself then convert it to mpeg and then put it on Rapidshare for you, what with me being friendly and you being a Moderator ! notworthy.gif
Let me know boss smile.gif

download helper is an add-on in firefox that normally captures clips for me but for some reason it is not working.

Thanks for you very kind PM smile.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.