Any Good Websites With Large Toys???

nellamit

Hello,

I am trying to find some semi-large toys. I'm not that stretched out, but could I get a list of good sites to order from?

I'm looking for around 2.5 to 3 inches across, both plugs and dildos.

Thanks,
nellamit

QUOTE(nellamit @ Apr 1 2009, 08:02 PM) [snapback]130961[/snapback]

Hello,

I am trying to find some semi-large toys. I'm not that stretched out, but could I get a list of good sites to order from?

I'm looking for around 2.5 to 3 inches across, both plugs and dildos.

Thanks,
nellamit

Try www.brutaldildos.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
To all of you who posted about "[b]www.dildoking.de[/b]", I am so pissed!!!!

Of course I checked it out. That was the start of my dilemma.

27 and a 1/2 hours later, I finally signed off of their site. My shoulder is killing me from all the clicking I did from page to page and from one item to another and then yet another. I mean, who needs a good night's sleep anyway? Right? I had to replace my mouse due to over-use. My cable provider called me and said they now have to raise my rates because of my excessive activity surfing this site. To top it off, I'm having to use an old keyboard because the one I was using stopped working when it became a soggy mess from all of my drool and slobber.

If I order all the ass-prodding products that I want, I'll have to file for bankruptcy. That, and if I use and abuse everything I want to buy, my rosebud will be the size of a sunflower in full bloom. The "HULK" will be able to double fist me with his gigantic green hands and he won't even touch the sides of my ass-pussy!

In the future, please warn us about how great a site is so we can be prepared.

This site needed a warning in big bright red letters because it was GREAT!!!

Thanks for sharing,

Boymibad

I myself have a Tantus Severin Large, which is a silicone toy. I believe it is around $30 (not the cheapest, being silicone). It has two parts, one that is small at the beginning, and then the large part which is 2.35" across (supposedly). It stays in very nice. Comes in red or black. The tip is tapered to a small, round point so it is easy on you when you start.

You can get the Severin Large at many stores, like Amazon.com for instance.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I'm a big fan of bigsextoystore.com. They dropship most of their toys like most other online shops and will send a tracking number. Also, you can actually get ahold of them via email with questions which I like. Their search allows you to search by diameter which is fucking awesome!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.