Best Friend Fuck

darksent

As went back into his house Dan looked at me and I smiled. We had just played a good game. We were sweaty, and dirty. “You shower in my shower, I’ll shower in the downstairs one.” Dan smiled and went downstairs. I went into his shower, undressed and took a quick uncomfortable shower. Dan and I had been best friends since high school and until New Orleans, I had been able to keep it a secret from him that I was gay. Every little sound I heard in the shower, scared me thinking that it was him, but it wasn’t.

I finished showering, dried up, and put on a pair of boy shorts I had picked up, for a date I was having later with a guy I had met at a gay bar the other night. I wrapped the towel around me, and walked out of the shower room. To my surprise, Dan was sitting in the bathroom, having a beer. “Do you want a beer?” “Yes.” Anything to get him out of the bathroom, so I could put on my clothes. “Oh, wait, I forgot this is the last one.” Dan then handed me the beer, “Drink from mine.” I hesitated for a second, but then I grabbed the beer, and took a sip. “I should get dressed.” “We should talk about what happened in New Orleans,” Dan said. I didn’t know what to say. I just stood there holding the towel tightly with both my hands. “Listen, we were drunk. We hadn’t slept, and we had sex.”
“No, you asked me to fuck you, and I did.” He corrected me. “Well...” I didn’t know what to say, but he did. “You asked me, and I’m glad you did.” Dan got up from the chair, and came close to me. I became really uncomfortable, yet I was as exited as I was that drunken night in La. “Besides, I wasn’t that drunk, you were tho.” “You weren’t?” I asked. “No, I knew full well, what was going on. Besides, I had always thought about it, and I kind of knew you were gay.” “You did?” “Yes.” Dan then grabbed my hand, and released the towel from around my body. I thought about holding on to my towel, but I something deep inside of me didn’t really want to. Dan then looked at the female boy shorts I was wearing and smiled. “What is this?” I was almost ashamed to look at him in the eyes. “I had a date later.” “With who?” He asked. “With some guy.” Dan smiled and grabbed a hold of my hips. He looked at me and licked his lips. “It’s really hot this summer,” which really was. I was already sweating, having just taken a shower. Dan, much to my surprise, began to kiss me in the neck. My body almost lost all strength, my knees went weak, but maybe it wasn’t such a good idea. “Wait, should we do this?” I asked him. Dan pulled away from my neck and looked at me. “Why not? I fucked you once when I had, had a few drinks, and in a motel. I want to know what is like to fuck you in my house, sober. Besides I’m really horny, can’t you tell?” He insinuated as he looked down at his already very aroused cock. “We’ve been best friends for a long time. Maybe we shouldn’t risk that by fucking. If I let you fuck me, I’ll become your bitch. And bitches can be thrown away as easy as you get them.” Dan smiled. “I’ve already fucked you once. I even came inside of you. We’re passed that. We’re still friends, it just happens that my best friend is also my bitch. Now get down and give me another great blow job, like you did in New Orleans.”

With hesitation, I went down and pulled down his shorts. I licked his sweaty stomach, savoring his warm sweat in my mouth. I grabbed a good hold of his cock, and slowly put it in my mouth. Dan smiled and moaned as I began to suck on his throbbing hard cock. I took him all the way into my mouth. I worked a good rhythm, sucking in and out, leaving his cock soaking wet with my saliva. “Look at me,” Dan said. I looked up at him, fixating my eyes on his eyes, as I swallowed his hot man meat. Dan began working a good sweat as he fucked my face. “Good boy, take my whole dick in your mouth. You really liked that don’t you?” Now I was seeing a different side to my friend. He was horny and having his way with my mouth. I remember a little of the time he fucked me during spring break in New Orleans. We had gotten a small shity motel room just off Bourbon street, and one afternoon after partying our asses off, I had come out and asked him to fuck me. To my surprise, he had obliged, and the rest is blurry memories of me face down on the bed taking cock in the ass. But now was different. His sweat was running down to my mouth. His sweaty balls tasted great. His long black hair was wet, as he held my chin, pushing his cock in and out of my mouth.

“Come here,” he said, pulling his hard cock out of my mouth and pulling me up to my feet. He then walked me over to the bedroom. Our bodies wet with sweat. He lead me by the hand, onto the bed, where he placed me on all fours. My ass in the air. “I wonder if licking your ass is going to taste as good as licking other bitches asses.” “Yes, please lick my asshole,” I begged. Dan pulled my boy shorts down, and began to lick my asshole. His tongue running up and down my boy pussy. As he licked it, he worked his fingers into my, starting to get me ready for his cock. As he made my legs tingly, I looked at the window, letting the sun in, inundating the room with sun light. It was a hot summer afternoon, and the last thing I thought I was going to be doing that afternoon after having played a great soccer game, was being on my hands and knees on my best friend’s bed, getting my ass licked and about to be fucked.

Dan first worked two finger into me, which felt great, but I could take more. He pushed his fingers in and out of me, making me shake with pleasure. “Oh fuck,” I moaned. Dan then worked in two more fingers, spiting on them as he strongly pushed them in. My asshole was stretching open ready for his cock. “Do you like that?” He asked, as he spanked my ass cheek. The sound of the spank filled the room. “Yes, I love it.” He then began to quickly fuck me with his hand, fast in and out. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” Dan then grabbed a hold of my hair, and pulled my head back as he fingered my ass. “Who were you going to go see wearing those boy short?” The shorts now stretched between my knees. “I was going to see a guy I met,” I answered with an almost bitchy voice. “Has he fucked you?” “No, not yet, I’ve only sucked his cock.” “Were you going to let him fuck this dirty asshole? Were you going to let him make you his bitch?” “Yes!” I moaned out hard, as he shoved his hand into my rectum as hard as he could. “Say no bitch.” “No.” “Do you still want to suck his cock?” “No,” I screamed. “Fuck that!” He said as he pulled his hand out of my asshole. He then brought it to my mouth, and shoved in. “Lick the taste of asshole out of my hand.” I vigorously sucked on his hand, which he then pulled out, rubbed some of my spit on my asshole, then rubbed the rest on his rock hard cock. He let go off my hair, and placed himself behind me. He rubbed the head of his cock against my asshole, letting the tip slightly go into my already stretched out asshole. I moaned, as he was teasing me. He kept doing it for a few seconds, pulling away every time I pushed myself back against him, not letting me have, what I really wanted, his cock. Not until he wanted me to have it. Suddenly, and without any warning, he shoved his hard cock into my eager asshole. “Oh, my ass...” “Fuck yeah, take my cock, take bitch.” Dan began pumping my ass as hard as he could. His bed began to rock, as one of his feet was firmly planted in the floor behind the bed. As he fucked me, one of his hands was tightly gripping my hip, as he ran his other hand from my shoulder down my sweaty back all the way to my left ass cheek. He pulled out his cock out of me, leaving me with a terrible feeling of emptiness. He rubbed his cock with his hand, smearing his meat with my sweat, and then shoving his cock back into me.

I looked back at Dan as he freely shoved his cock in and out of me. As he pumped me full of cock, he smiled at me. I could not take my eyes off him. I was loving every second of the fuck my best friend was putting on me. I could feel every inch of his cock. The warm skin of his cock rubbing inside of my asshole. He was barebacking me. I wouldn’t have it any other way. My best friend had the right to fuck me without a rubber. I wanted to feel like he could truly have me. I had wanted him to have me like this, since a long time ago. I wanted to be fucked like a bitch by him.

DAn pulled his cock out of my asshole, and held my ass cheeks open, and smiled as he looked at the gape my ass was forming, as it missed the shape of his cock. He shoved his cock in and out of me a few more times spitting down my gaping ass every time.

Dan then pulled his cock out and pushed me face down onto the bed. He then mounted me and shoved his cock into me one more time. His chest and stomach rubbing against my back. Both our sweat mixing as he pushed my legs open with his legs, as wide as they went. He reached under my arms and held me tightly in place. I tried to move, but I couldn’t. “Here we go. Just like I fucked you the first time,” he whispered in my ear. His cock was reaching a climax. He was as hard as I had ever had in my asshole. I could hear the loud sound of his balls slapping against my skin as he shoved his cock as hard into my ass he could. His knees dug deep on his bed. The mattress was banging against the wall. I was moaning as hard as I could moan. “Yes, fuck me papi, please don’t stop! Don’t stop fucking me. Make me your bitch. Fill your bitch with that sweet warm cum? Please fuck me? Fuck my ass. My ass belongs to you!” I was begging as he fucked me so hard, that suddenly his cock exploded deep into my rectum. I could feel his warm meat sauce running inside of me, impregnating every inch of my insides. “Fuck yeah!” He clamored. “Yes, daddy fuck yeah. I love having your cum inside of me,” I said as he kept pumping my ass. I was squeezing my asshole shut, pulling and draining every last little drop of cum out of his cock. He was so thick, that I felt like I had a baseball bat keeping my asshole open. “Damn it, I love your cock daddy. Fuck it feels so good to get fucked like this.” Our bodies rocking back and forth, finishing off one of the best fucks I had had in a long time. Dan’s face was shoved into my back as he moaned, letting my asshole swallow every drop of his delicious cum. I could feel the rim of my asshole wrapped around the shaft of his gorgeous cock. I had always wanted to get fucked by my friend like this. The first time he had fucked me, had been a sloppy fuck, but this one was the real deal. I had just being properly fucked by my new daddy. I had said I love you to him, a million times during the time of our friendship, but now I truly loved him, all of him. From his friendship, to the way he had just made me into his bitch.

Dan, finally pulled his semi hard cock out of me. It almost felt like his cock was fused to my asshole. “Oh fuck!” I moaned as the feeling of his skin left me from deep inside my rectum, to the very violated rim of my asshole. He then collapsed onto his back. I stayed facing down for a second. Until he ordered me to finish off his cock. “Come and suck my cock,” he said pulling me down towards his cock. I went down, and began cleaning the slimy taste of my asshole off his cock. I took him in, licked his head, and took him into my mouth with all care and tenderness. I took my time cleaning the tip of his head, then worked my tongue down his shaft, all the way to his balls.

When I was done, I laid down next to him. I had a big smile on my face. I looked at him, and he also had a smile on his face. “Thank you for fucking me like that.” “Have you ever being fucked like that before?” “I’ve been fucked a lot of ways, but never like that,” and I wasn’t lying. I had been fucked hard before. But this time it felt better. It had a feeling attached to it. I was happy to be now my best friend’s bitch. “Are you happy you stayed instead of going to see that guy you were meeting?” “Fuck yeah. I’d rather you fuck me than him. Your cock is so much prettier than his. It’s so much bigger too,” I said as I reached over and played with his cock. “I’m not going to give my ass to anybody else okay, daddy? I only want you to fuck me from now on.” Dan smiled. “I’m going to keep fucking other people,” he said. Which made me feel kind of bad. “So do you want me...?” “No,” he cut me off. “Your asshole is just mine, unless I say you can fuck somebody else.” Dan had always being very possessive. “You’re my bitch from now on. Now go get me a beer. I need some strength so we can fuck again. Come on!” He ordered me as I got up from the bed. “Hey, and get my video camera on your way back,” he said as I walked out of the room.

I went to the kitchen. I reached into the refrigerator and pulled out a beer. As I walked away, I saw my naked reflection on a mirror. I looked at my back side, which was red from his spanks. I pulled my ass cheek open. My asshole was still gaping a little, and dripping wet cum, which made me smile. I was Dan’s bitch now. I had been his friend for a long time, and I had always wanted to actually be his bitch, and now I was. I smiled filled with happiness. He could fuck whoever he wanted. My bitch bottom asshole was only his from now on.

His video camera was sitting on the kitchen counter. I reached for it, and smiled. “I got the camera.” “Get your ass in here then,” Dan yelled from the room. I’m going to get fucked again. I hope I get to swallow his cum this time, I thought to myself. “Coming daddy,” I answered, as my loose ass happily skipped back towards the room.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.