Good Fisting

Efildon

QUOTE(efildon @ Mar 24 2009, 02:25 AM) [snapback]129596[/snapback]

excl.gif Problem #1. The first link you posted takes you to the log-in page of another forum. dry.gif
excl.gif #2. Since I actually know that forum, I decided to go ahead and check the movie but when I hit download after the countdown, the page stays blank while trying to do 'something'....virus maybe.....? dry.gif dry.gif

I checked out your other posts and most of them don't work due to broken links, which happens when copy (steal) and paste......and maybe include viruses with the links too........ unsure.gif unsure.gif very 'fishy' character...... unsure.gif unsure.gif

nothing post here have virus, you are mistaken, scan anti-virus on your computer

QUOTE(Nesta @ Mar 24 2009, 06:21 AM) [snapback]129609[/snapback]

excl.gif Problem #1. The first link you posted takes you to the log-in page of another forum. dry.gif
excl.gif #2. Since I actually know that forum, I decided to go ahead and check the movie but when I hit download after the countdown, the page stays blank while trying to do 'something'....virus maybe.....? dry.gif dry.gif

I checked out your other posts and most of them don't work due to broken links, which happens when copy (steal) and paste......and maybe include viruses with the links too........ unsure.gif unsure.gif very 'fishy' character...... unsure.gif unsure.gif

QUOTE(efildon @ Mar 24 2009, 10:37 AM) [snapback]129680[/snapback]

nothing post here have virus, you are mistaken, scan anti-virus on your computer

got anti-virus up and running, updating and scanning every morning!

Nothing wrong with the links...

now they're fixed and the prevs look good ehough that I'm dl-ing the movie right now. Thank you!

First time I tried the picture link dropped me onto SAFF login page and DL link stayed blank for looooonnnng time.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.