Is it healthy

bluesman69

I would guess a lot of anal play is harmful physically but good mentally. If you are getting some satisfaction out of it then it should be good mentally. More than likely the harm it causes is more of an inconvenience later in life than actually life shortening.

• 2 weeks later...
Well ive been playing for six years and i play hard using fists, big toys and bottles, and ive never had any long term problems. Your ass becomes loser but its not like shit is gunna fall out. So i say dont worry about it.

This topic could do with a lot more input, as from the outside at least heavy anal play does LOOK to be damaging to one's anus - although I suspect this is partly due to how such things are portrayed, i.e. media showing gapes at the moment of gaping etc, rather than showing the anus returning to normal a short while later.

A certain amount of common sense / amateur physiology can be applied (correct me if I'm wrong here). The anal sphincter is a muscle (the only type of muscle with no ends). It can contract and relax like any other muscle, and it can be stretched like any other muscle. Logic suggests that just like stretching conventional muscles e.g. legs, that gentle regular stretching will leave this muscle more elastic and more able to be stretched but without compromising the muscles strength, i.e. it will be able to contract as normal. Just like if you do the touch-your-toes stretch, your hamstrings will be more flexible and more elastic and easier to stretch in the future, but will be just as strong. Thus when you see someone gaping, it's like seeing me getting my palms on the floor touching my toes - it shows the stretch but it doesn't show the gradual process to get there NOR the muscle returning to normal nor the muscle strength.

Obviously for both anus and legs this assumes GENTLE stretching i.e. plenty of warming up and care taken. Excessive / too abrupt stretching would result in possible tears / tissue damage. As for prolapsing, I don't know, it doesn't interest me much. Edited by Vore

QUOTE(bluesman69 @ Mar 15 2009, 06:35 AM) [snapback]128541[/snapback]

Is anal play and anal stretching really good for you? Or does it leave effects that could last for a long time?

I'm playing and stretching my anus "since i can think",
means i have started to insert things about the age of ten... dry.gif
From that on over 35 Years passed by and i'm still playing regularly one to five times
in the week, in earlier times with large Dildos:

My biggest Dildo: ...Don't try this at home... when you are not experienced jester.gif

IPB Image

Yes, it fit's in!

IPB Image

in the last time i seldom use the dildos, instead i'm getting fisted in depth and width
by my significant other wub.gif and some of our common fisting friends: tongue.gif

In depth:

IPB Image

In width:

IPB Image

There _is_ a alteration over the time, at the connective tissue which is widened and the hole
sticks a bit more out of the body.

the hole sticks out:

IPB Image

but there is no alteration or damage at the sphincter, i can close the hole as ever,
no problems at all, even holding diarrhoea without problems!!!
The sphincter is a muscle and could be trained to fit even big diameters and then close tight again!!!

And a few minutes after play my hole looks like a virgin ;-)

...OK, you can see, the hole _has_ been worked for years, but i think that was worth it tongue.gif

Like a Virgin: tongue.gif

IPB Image

!!!That's -MY!- experience, i can only speak for MYSELF!!!

---> One WARNING will i give to ALL:

!!!! NEVER EVER !!!! use glass to play!!!!!!!

(Own bad experience!!! I've had lot of luck, fortunately nothing more happened than a BIG mess of blood on the carpet..)!!!
(No, i'm NOT! that poor guy who can be seen at glassass.com, my accident happend long before
some digital video recording was in sight)

AND:

Always use LOTS of LUBE, there could'nt be too much lube!,
And play CAREFULLY, every pain is a real point to stop and to continue more cautious!
(Less pressure, slower)

A colon rupture which could happen if you ignore the pain is a real dangerous thing, can even end deadly!!!!
In fact, i have NO PAIN AT ALL by playing in depth or with, if there is more than a little twitch, i say STOP!!!

Lyc Edited by lycrafan

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Mar 30 2009, 03:57 PM) [snapback]130632[/snapback]

Thanks prof Lyc, wunderbar, 1place.gif perfect answer smile.gif you should have an Anal Chair in Harvard ! notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

I have always wondered why at Harvard an MA was known as an AM, but now I know:
ANAL MASTER!!!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(anallogic @ Mar 30 2009, 04:50 PM) [snapback]130648[/snapback]

I have always wondered why at Harvard an MA was known as an AM, but now I know:
ANAL MASTER!!!! tongue.gif

jester.gif That's a typical professional view, vriend biggrin.gif laugh.gif (^ ^)

QUOTE(lycrafan @ Mar 30 2009, 02:34 PM) [snapback]130620[/snapback]

instead i'm getting fisted in depth and width
by my significant other wub.gif and some of our common fisting friends: tongue.gif

Awwww, sweet.

AND:

Always use LOTS of LUBE, there could'nt be too much lube!,
And play CAREFULLY, every pain is a real point to stop and to continue more cautious!
(Less pressure, slower)

A colon rupture which could happen if you ignore the pain is a real dangerous thing, can even end deadly!!!!
In fact, i have NO PAIN AT ALL by playing in depth or with, if there is more than a little twitch, i say STOP!!!
Lyc

Useful post in general, this is going along exactly with what I was saying above - although as you say it is just your personal experience. Your advice about lube + care + lack of pain is good.

Edit: would just like to reiterate that advice backed with common sense: although experiences may vary, for whoever you are, go by your own judgement of what feels right, and take care - play smart. Edited by Vore

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.