Ass ball inflation

Xavier73

i often insert an inflateble ball and train wtih it
in the past i only manage to pump the ball to 8 cm
but after training i can pump it to 17 cm
its an incrediable feeling inside

QUOTE(Xavier73 @ Feb 5 2009, 08:34 AM) [snapback]124814[/snapback]

Inserted a ball & managed to inflate it to 34cm in diameter before pushing it out.Anyone tried this & what diameter was attained? blink.gif

If you had a ball of the size 34 cm in diameter (107 cm circumference) I guess you would be dead now.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(bambino @ Feb 6 2009, 09:07 PM) [snapback]124907[/snapback]

If you had a ball of the size 34 cm in diameter (107 cm circumference) I guess you would be dead now.

maybe he meant 34 cm in circumference blink.gif

• 3 weeks later...
After a Belladonna SM video, and Kirk`s streching trippel toy and bottel anal fuck.
I`m looking to loosing my butt with idees and houshold toys.
After cucummbers, eggplants, candels and coke bottel. im into mini food-balls.....My Buttplug colaps at cir. 7 cm !!
I`m jet whit 17 pomp pumps at a diameter of 12 cm (my record) for a mini ROSEBUTT tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif [color=#330033]

• 2 weeks later...
The largest I've achieved with an inflatable is 28cm (circumference). It gets pretty damn painful after about 20cm.

Inflatable toys are great for stretching.

IPB Image
^ Screen grab from a cam show I did last year. Not 28cm, but pretty close to it that time.

wow good pix. love to c more. Fistee Andy

I've manage 30 cm to 33 cm. It's not painful at all. On the contrary the stretching feeling is amazing! Though what I am looking now is to be able to get past the 18 cm in depth. With a tip bigger that 11 cm in circumference. One of the ways I am guessing I could do that is by deep fisting, but I can't find anyone here in Aberdeen to fist me good. It's not that there are no people willing to, but times always clash! Anyone has any other suggestions?

Can someone delete that post as by mistake I seem to have posted the same reply twice. Edited by Anal_Enthusiast

• 2 weeks later...
blink.gif
QUOTE(bambino @ Feb 6 2009, 08:07 PM) [snapback]124907[/snapback]

Yeah I guess I would!! I meant 34cm in circumference..

QUOTE(ashris9922 @ Mar 28 2009, 04:36 AM) [snapback]130269[/snapback]

whoa wait a second. What balls are you guys talking about? where did you get them? links/pics?

The ball is a normal toy ball that you can buy from a supermarket. You just need a pump with a metal needle which inserts into the valve.

QUOTE(Xavier73 @ Feb 5 2009, 07:34 AM) [snapback]124814[/snapback]

Inserted a ball & managed to inflate it to 34cm in diameter before pushing it out.Anyone tried this & what diameter was attained? blink.gif

Recently I managed 35cm in circumference regarding internal ball inflation.I managed to go I guess to 36cm maybe even 37cm,but couldnt push it out no matter how hard I tried.I later tracked the valve hole,reinserted the needle & released some air to push the ball out.Phew!! wink.gif Edited by Xavier73

You can buy mini balls at ROLLER in Germany (E 1,45)
or at TOYS AR US as Basketbal whit a bracket (E 5,35)
-for Holland Marskrammer/Blokker mini voetbal (E3,30)
Only to by next is a foodbal pump nosel ( +pomp) to flate and deflate your lust. (planty part shop/ bike center)
TIP: put jou`r fingers around your anus ring/ mussels then the ball wil pup out easely.....

• 7 months later...
QUOTE(piekfijn @ Apr 17 2009, 11:07 AM) [snapback]132796[/snapback]

You can buy mini balls at ROLLER in Germany (E 1,45)
or at TOYS AR US as Basketbal whit a bracket (E 5,35)
-for Holland Marskrammer/Blokker mini voetbal (E3,30)
Only to by next is a foodbal pump nosel ( +pomp) to flate and deflate your lust. (planty part shop/ bike center)
TIP: put jou`r fingers around your anus ring/ mussels then the ball wil pup out easely.....

now.....
where in california (the bay area... to be precise) can you get these things?

and how bout the mini ball you can buy from a supermarket. which ones carry this?
also, where to find some sort of small needle thing to put in it?

i can insert a ball with a diameter of 4 glorious inches,or use solid of 3.5 inches and after ive finished i end up with a wicked gape,anyone interested i can do some pics,a small movie or do a bit of c2c tomorrow night,just let me know and ill shave my bits and lube up

QUOTE(bambino @ Feb 6 2009, 12:07 PM) [snapback]124907[/snapback]

size of a football, right? O_O

IPB Image

QUOTE(ultimate gigalo @ Dec 11 2009, 04:36 AM) [snapback]157672[/snapback]

size of a football, right? O_O

Sideways, maybe (I've no idea how big a football is).
34cm, that's 13.4 inches, give or take. Quite a decent circumference already, and a most frightnening diameter.
Anyways, unless the op is a new phenomenon, a funny typo.
(Still impressive, btw.)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.