some of purplecats stories

bumperfan

If this transfers over correctly, it is a link to all Purplecats storries on asstr.....
hope it works....he has some really good tails--bf

Well, That didn't work!
Let me try one other thing then I'll just delete the contents of this post.
Bare with me a moment.....

Hmmm! That is not the way I wanted to do it, Butt if U copy and paste the link below it takes you directly to
about 50 of Purplecats stories.....I was trying to just re-create the whole set of story links, or at least a one
touch link to his folder, butt, alas, I am just not that comp-savy.

Butt if you copy and paste the link below it gives you direct links to all his stories......
Just hit "file" N "save as" and throw it in a folder....then all the story links are just a click away.
Sorry I could not make it a little easier, butt his stories are definatly worth a look!

Here is the address:
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Purplecat/

Have fun--bf

Man, I have to take some time with one of my comp-nerd freinds & have a refresher course on these
fucking machines.....
after 3 differant ways to try to transfer the whole page link, then GIVING UP & giving that whole long way around to get to it.....

Then the link to ALL HIS STORIES decides to pop up here!!!!!

SOOOO!!!!! HIT THAT LINK FOR 50 OF PURPLECATS STORIES!!!!

Now it is going to take me an hour n several stiff drinks
before I can stop cursing computors enough to think of fucking my wife....
(she is hiding behind the couch, hoping I do not start throwing things!)

A typical X-Mass story (ha, ha, ha!)

--bf Edited by bumperfan

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.