OMG! 1 Guy 1 Cup Broken glASS in the ASS

weric

Everyone on this board needs to have a look at the video posted on eFukt.com it's called "1 Guy 1 Cup"

It's good idea to never use glass for your ass.... DUMB ASS of the year... he's got my vote for the Darwin Award winner.

At the end of the video he screams "nooooooooooo" an instant internet classic. I think that this video is worst than the Russian soldier.

ADED BY ADMINISTRATOR:
WARNING!!!
This video is really hard. Is tons of blood and better do not look at this. Guy take medium bottle in ass and when he insert it it just broke. Then he start taking glass out in screeming and bleeding heavy.
I have no knowlege if he survive but this bring one main notice: Do not use glass!!!
But important is to add:
As we all know anal games bring a lot of fun, insertions, fisting, stretching. Just then bigger then better. Do not stop Your play after this movie and after this notice. Just think about safety and not use glass.

Just my few words.

Movie is removed in reason of GORE rule. Do not post it. Who want will found it becouse know a name.
x.gif Edited by xthorgal

There's no way I am going to look up the vid, and even though i don't use glass, I will keep in mind of accidents like this so that I never do anything that could end in serious injury.

KEEP SAFE PEOPLE.

yes NEVER NEVER use glass in your ass. please do not watch if you have a weak stomach for gore. but it IS a wakeup call for those who play with glass.

how many times has this happened before without being uploaded.....?

QUOTE(anllover @ Dec 5 2008, 01:42 PM) [snapback]118538[/snapback]

yes NEVER NEVER use glass in your ass. please do not watch if you have a weak stomach for gore. but it IS a wakeup call for those who play with glass.

how many times has this happened before without being uploaded.....?

People need to know, NEVER USE GLASS, JAR or ANY OTHER GLASS MATERIAL!

Does anyone recognize him, is he a member of this board? Ever seen a video with him in it?

I'd like to know what was the final results of this near fatal error, what were the consequences.

Hello

I watched the Vidoe and it is fucking disgusting...
I cant belive, that it is not a fake because....

If you have a big cut that size, it could causes death,
cause this guy looses so much blood.
The wound opend a gate between blood and
your bacteria ( Facal ) if this amount of bacteria
intrudes in your bloodcircle it would be very very dangerous...

Sorry bad english .....

kind regards

I doubt that guy actually survived. I saw the video and he was literally gushing blood. Talk about ripping yourself a new one. Damn you can even hear the glass shards cracking and grinding inside his ass.

Thank god i stopped playing with glass LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. but when I was ~12 I did try the same thing( even similar bottle). Thank god nothing like this ever happened.

I usually handle gore pretty well but this crap hit me hard. Still downloaded it though, to serve as a reminder >.<

Jebus H Christ!! thats pretty brutal, i dont usually get too shocked by internet videos but this was a bit close to home, this could have been me, ive stuck glass items (cups, jars)in me before but never ever again, i dont know weather he died or not but im sure he would have i he never got medical attention. i dont mean to be grim or nothing but i couldnt help but notice the bottom of the jar never came out in the vid and he stood up with it still in him, thats got to be tearing shit up. i hope hes ok. and folks never play with glass in your ass.

QUOTE(fistmyhole @ Dec 8 2008, 11:44 PM) [snapback]118962[/snapback]

He must have survived other wise who would have posted the video, also why would he post the video?

can he used a webcam?

• 2 weeks later...
Just saw this.
I'm actually doubting if this is real, he just stays so calm even with all that blood gushing out of him. Someone with some decent aftereffects skills could definitely create something like that.
If it's real I sure hope he survived.

QUOTE(Dats @ Dec 22 2008, 06:59 AM) [snapback]120698[/snapback]

...he just stays so calm even with all that blood gushing out of him....

well I have had some extreme injuries before and have seen a few others and many times there is just shock and you freeze up when it happens... then after several seconds or a minute or two it sinks in and then you panic.

but the real truth will probably never be know nor be believed anyways. the heart of the matter is DONT USE GLASS!!!
I still wonder what ever happened to the kid kicking the concrete wall and got his foot stuck... mellow.gif

It's many years I play with my ass (as well as with women's asses,hehe) but I never plalyed with glass...nobody told me that, I got it by myself and I don't think to be a genius!
Seen the vid and it took me a couple days to digest it. It disturbed my brains more as the one where the russian soldier has his throat cutted; probably because closer to my world and therefore easier to immaginate.
I hope he got to an hospital real quick !!! I bet he was not alone and doing it secretly in the appartament where it happened, that' s why he keeps so silent...

Well, pff.. that was the most shocking vid I saw on the net, I wouldn't watch it again, that's sure! I shuldn't have in first place but I am such a...

..curiousboy

lots of sick shit out here. but the ONLY reason we are talking about this one here is because it should serve as a warning to all ass players. we have had discussions about glass before but it is hard to argue glass is ok when you see (of imagine) this terrible thing happening.

I've played with a beer bottle a few times before, because it seems to be such thick glass that doesn't even break when you drop it on the floot, but this movie will definitely come to mind the next time I'm thinking of using a beer bottle

QUOTE(Dats @ Dec 22 2008, 08:24 PM) [snapback]120746[/snapback]

I've played with a beer bottle a few times before, because it seems to be such thick glass that doesn't even break when you drop it on the floot, but this movie will definitely come to mind the next time I'm thinking of using a beer bottle

Glass is unpredictable... you can drop it on the floor and it stays whole but then you hit it slightly in the wrong place and it shatters... there are many other transparent materials. Use them!

Cheers

cb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
As the original link isn't functioning anymore, my question, was it this scene
whot we are writing about:

Warning! Lots of blood and unlovely scene..

Glass broke it the ass

Shiver....

As i wrote here a time ago

Don't use glass

i've also had such experience. And had have lot of luck that time..!
Not so much blood, and the glas was thinner, so i thing the impact was not so
big as here cutting the skin of the colon...

Never ever use glass!!!!

Lyc Edited by lycrafan

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.