How to work up courage

justinfoo

My friend wants to buy a sex toy and she asked me how i worked up courage to buy one from a store.

the thing is that i never actually bought a sex toy i just used household objects and things that u could buy at convient stores and what not.

so my question. how does one go buy a sex toy in a store?

Erm...

Go in...have a browse, have a giggle and the ridiculous stuff, have a bigger laugh at the blow up dolls and pretend vaginas, snigger at some of the dvds, then go back and decide which toy you like. Flirt with cashier for discount or freebies. Pay for purchase. Swap phone numbers if cute. Go home. Enjoy.

oh come on now.... I find it incredibally thrilling to buy big ass toys from the store clerks. surely it is more exciting and crazy for me than the clerk who sells that shit everyday and hey we dont know each other so its all good.

I once made a guy really embarassed because I asked him why my vibrator wouldn't work any more and whether it'd be covered under warranty. He wasn't quite sure what to say to that so disappeared quite quickly.

smile.gif Justin; both have a couple of drinks or a smoke and go in together to buy for her and have a bit of fun smile.gif I remember having a silly conversation with a store bod about a toy that I thought might be a bit too big for an ex I was buying it for and it went along the lines of "if it doesn't fit; can I bring it back for a part ex?" "Don't worry; she'll grow into it" was the reply; and "failing that; you can always use it as a book-end" etc etc. Just have a laugh mate; the more you both think about it, the more of a problem. Alternatively; as has already been mentioned; buy on-line and your friend can have a laugh with the postman when her 'Dongs R Us' package arrives! laugh.gif (joke; they come in plain parcels! wink.gif ) .........................

• 1 month later...
How does one go to buy a sex toy? You ask.

Easy go on line and pick out the one you want. There are hundreds of e-stores that sell them.
You get a better deal too. You can get three for the price of one. I never like the toys at our stores, I think they are way over priced.

If you never bought anything over the internet, I recommend you go to your bank and open another checking account, and get a new c.card. Its free. Dont use your main account online! pimp.gif

Besides if or when you go into a sex store dont worry about what people think.
F__k em... wink.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.