Pretty black girl fisted

markkk

I think this is "Honey C.", isn't she? I have some clips of hers from "Fistinglessons".

One question: is there any way to download such a streaming video? Either in IE (preferred) or in Firefox?

Inquysitor Edited by Inquysitor

QUOTE(Inquysitor @ Oct 15 2008, 12:32 AM) [snapback]113414[/snapback]

I think this is "Honey C.", isn't she? I have some clips of hers from "Fistinglessons".

One question: is there any way to download such a streaming video? Either in IE (preferred) or in Firefox?

Inquysitor

Yep ,it's Honey from fistinglessons.
Use this firefox extension to download :
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

As for IE , put it in the trash where it belongs excl.gif
always use Firefox smile.gif

QUOTE(Inquysitor @ Oct 15 2008, 12:32 AM) [snapback]113414[/snapback]

Inquysitor

If download addons don't work you can get the vid from your cache usually.
HP C-(main) user-Application data-Local-Mozilla-Firefox-profiles-then some num description like kfrsts.0tf.default or something-cahce--and there's your hidden vid files.(Vista).
If you don't find it , type"cache" in your search option.

First time clear it, then let the vid stream. get it then from the cache(vids will have higher bytes then pics) .
Cut and paste it to a folder you like.(e.g. "downloads").

Now change the name of the file to something you like and put the extension --->.flv behind it.
With any flv player you can view the file now.
Later you can convert it(with an flv converter) to other media like media player or bs player etc.

It works great on sites where you cannot download with Firefox add ons.

EDIT : always let the full vid play with a streamed filed, don't get it sooner !. Edited by casitrada

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.