my arch nemesis toy!!!

latexbarbieTS

I have 2 fist shaped toys, one of them the medium goose and the other the standard fist dildo. I can use the med goose with ease, for long periods and actually getting down to last 3-4" of it. When i switch to the fist dildo, i can still go prettty deep, but i ALways draw red with it, which is very annoying. Does anyone else have that issue with the same toy?

I'm looking at ordering the large and bmf goose toys at some point, their smoothness i think makes a huge difference in how pleasurable a fist shape can be.

Rubber hugs,

barbie

I think it's the odd shape and the rough texture of the "fist"
toys that makes you bleed. They do me the same way.
I have the medium goose too and I can take all but about
two inches or so. When it pops past my sigmoid it's like
heaven. If you can get it past the sigmoid try leaving it
in for a while. When you pull it back out it's a pretty extreme
feeling.

Thats what i'm thinking, its he rough texture of it. I'm REALLY looking forward to the large and bmf goose toys, cause the med is way to easy now, but it still feels great. I think the big thing keeping me from bottoming out on the toy is i still have to train the intestine to reposition to allow for the 15" straight in depth, its slowly slowly getting there.

rubber hugs,

barbie

• 2 weeks later...
I am a t-girl too Barbie. Nice to see our kind getting out there
and stretching our asses. I just ordered this dildo

IPB Image

I hope to get it monday. I also hope to take it's entire length.

My male alias is Spidernose, but my femme one is Janet Elise. Maybe
I will create a TS Janet personna here.

QUOTE(latexbarbieTS @ Oct 14 2008, 02:24 PM) [snapback]113387[/snapback]

Thats what i'm thinking, its he rough texture of it. I'm REALLY looking forward to the large and bmf goose toys, cause the med is way to easy now, but it still feels great. I think the big thing keeping me from bottoming out on the toy is i still have to train the intestine to reposition to allow for the 15" straight in depth, its slowly slowly getting there.

rubber hugs,

barbie

Barbie,
I have the medium goose as well and it's a great toy exactly for the reasons you said, most of all the smoothness making it easy to take all the way. It's easy to get in and it doesn't cause any irritation. I sometimes have the problem of drawing red on "the hand" especially if I'm use it for more than a short period of time.

The BMF extreme goose is just that.. extreme! I have it, but it sits in a large toybox not getting much use. Since it's so smooth it will work its way in, but i takes some effort. It really is huge! If you want pictures other than what are up elsewhere to compare size I'll snap some up for you.

Have fun! smile.gif

I keep wanting to throw that fist dildo out but iget the itch to stuff myself with it on occasion(like last night). Though i did get a replacement of sorts, bought the chase hunter xl buttplug today, about the same size but better texture and shape. I really want the large and bmf goose but just cant afford them right now, esp with my trip to nyc coming up in jan.

rubber hugs,

barbie

I am not sure but I think the Chase plug is way bigger in diameter than the fist.
Good luck working it in though. Give us some updates on how it goes.

QUOTE(latexbarbieTS @ Nov 3 2008, 06:30 PM) [snapback]115161[/snapback]

I keep wanting to throw that fist dildo out but iget the itch to stuff myself with it on occasion(like last night). Though i did get a replacement of sorts, bought the chase hunter xl buttplug today, about the same size but better texture and shape. I really want the large and bmf goose but just cant afford them right now, esp with my trip to nyc coming up in jan.

rubber hugs,

barbie

• 2 weeks later...
hi there i hope this dosnt cause friction to any one but check out zeta creations the make unique dildos not cheap but some are quite large ......hhhhmmmmm.......and you can order them in different compounds .very smooth and quite long i love mine

The chase plug is about a quarter of a inch wider than the fist, though its more round than the fist also. I have yet to get it all the way in. I've found that my hipbones are in the way at that width. Though i'm sure it can go in since its soft rubber:) havent played with it for about 2 weeks now, just been working on depth with my other large ones. I have a date for this weekend where i'm spending 2 days at a friends house, were going to get videos/pics of all my toys in action hopefully, also some other kinky stuff like latex, bondage, ws:)

rubber hugs

barbie

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.