xxxASSWHORE Update!!! XtremeAnal(Male)

gapinganus

http://www.naughtyalysha.com/preview/weekl...tober/week1.wmv
http://www.n@ughty@lysha.com

{copy and paste addresses into menu bar, substituting a's for @'s}

an honor to shoot with one of my all-time heros and a true Queen of Large penetration...

http://www.xxxasswhore.com/

more footage to follow soon on my site!

edit by anllover
CODE
http://www.naughtyalysha.com/preview/weekly/2008/10_october/week1.wmv

Thanx anllover, didnt know if it was cool to link directly smile.gif Edited by gapinganus

My apologies, the RBB is forcing the url to be abbreviated, not sure why...I'm trying to fix it.

QUOTE(mclaren1 @ Oct 6 2008, 09:59 PM) [snapback]112576[/snapback]

that links fucked up. copy past doesn't work.

this is what i could get and i doesn't work

http://www.naughtyalysha.com/preview/weekl...tober/week1.wmv

QUOTE(gapinganus @ Oct 6 2008, 02:11 PM) [snapback]112552[/snapback]

CODE
http://www.naughtyalysha.com/preview/weekly/2008/10_october/week1.wmv

Thanx anllover, didnt know if it was cool to link directly smile.gif

no problem. it is totally fine to link to her preview page stuff. I mean free preview is free preview wink.gif its just the members content that is not allowed from some sites.
and yes our board does abbreviate the links so you would either need to just click or 'right click' and 'copy link'.

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Oct 7 2008, 12:50 PM) [snapback]112654[/snapback]

Checked out the preview on Alysha's site. Pretty cool. Alysha is really pretty.

Did you do anything else with her, AW?

Yes, we also did a scene of Giant enormous dildos, which they will hopefully post soon. I am getting the footage for my site in the near future. Very Hot. I will post any updates... AW

Yes, we also did a scene of Giant enormous dildos, which they will hopefully post soon. I am getting the footage for my site in the near future. Very Hot. I will post any updates... AW

Cool. You seem to have shocked even the Queen of Large Penetration. She could tell right away that your cunt could handle a LOT.

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Oct 7 2008, 03:33 PM) [snapback]112663[/snapback]

Cool. You seem to have shocked even the Queen of Large Penetration. She could tell right away that your cunt could handle a LOT.

Well thats a bonus on my long journey! It was VERY exciting!!!!

Guest qotsa909
mate, you do what i dream of being able to do- alas, i think i'm a bit more fragile than you! but keep on doing it and i'll keep on living the fantasy through you!

fantastic combination: your capable asshole in the hands of sweet and naughty alisha

though, i wonder: can this clip appeal to alisha's audience. my idea was part of the fans of the naughty blonde were the kind of omophobic people there are at surfoo, at least a pretty share of it. the kind that want to see dilated pussies but when they see a dilated male asshole immediately cry 'gayshit', even if there is only a man involved

anyway i wish you and her a big success and i hope you can make a permanent dirty couple in woman-fisting-ass segment of viewers and market notworthy.gif

p.s. i have always considered a pity and a crime she doesnt do passive anal fisting too sad.gif Edited by gninori

QUOTE(gninori @ Oct 8 2008, 06:45 PM) [snapback]112773[/snapback]

fantastic combination: your capable asshole in the hands of sweet and naughty alisha

though, i wonder: can this clip appeal to alisha's audience. my idea was part of the fans of the naughty blonde were the kind of omophobic people there are at surfoo, at least a pretty share of it. the kind that want to see dilated pussies but when they see a dilated male asshole immediately cry 'gayshit', even if there is only a man involved

anyway i wish you and her a big success and i hope you can make a permanent dirty couple in woman-fisting-ass segment of viewers and market notworthy.gif

p.s. i have always considered a pity and a crime she doesnt do passive anal fisting too sad.gif

My thoughts exactly! She has been a hero of mine and in our discussions about shooting, had the same concerns as I did about her fanbase. Will they go for it? Or cry GAY! We all thought it would be 50/50, they were willing to take the risk and let their members decide, so we shall see. Her and Hubby Adam are true professionals and I was not only honored at the chance but amazed they were willing to give it a try. I hope to shoot with her again. Fingers crossed! But it was a great experience! And yes I agree w/you about the Surfoo folks, whatever's clever but grow up already! thanx for your thoughts! And thanx for providing an awesome open-minded forum for us to post on! Long Live RBB! AW Edited by gapinganus

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i love naughty alisha!!! and your big hole!!!!

great video!!!!

do you have more from this session??

how do you meet alisha??

analo

QUOTE(Phxx @ Oct 9 2008, 03:45 PM) [snapback]112848[/snapback]

Oh my...first you have a great ass, now you have alysha in it, incredible!

I had been a member of her site, I emailed her a link to my site and she emailed back asking if I wanted to shoot! I was thrilled to say the least!!! She's great! Total pro and a real sweetheart! smile.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.