About Anal Sex with Girls ...

zorg

As some know I'm French ... In a recent French study, they asked 500 women about anal sex ...

10 % do and like
19 % tried and dislike
3 % would like to try
45 % don't want to try
23 % no answer

God ! What the hell ?

I'm not a serial fucker ... in the past 15 years, got 8 differents girls I fucked ... but 4 do and like anal sex, 4 never tried before me but do and like after our relashionship ! ... got 100% ...

What to think about that ...
1- I'm a very lucky man ? (may be I must play bingo ?)
2- Women are liars ? (is it a real question !!!! biggrin.gif )

What is your own experience about anal sex with you girls ?

To moderators : made a mistake, could you move this topic in the GENERAL DISCUSSION section ! Thanks in advance ! Edited by Zorg ( )o( )

I think you'll find that a lot of women will try it but won't admit it to any but their closest friends, and even then it has to be a certain type of friend.

when you look at statistics or polls you have to think 'where did they find the 500 people for this?'. If I were to question 500 women from a church group I am pretty sure I would get different answers then if I were to question 500 women late night at a dance club.

really you can never know but openness is the best way to approach a relationship you are wanting something extra out of (IMO). And when that doesnt work try lots of booze and drugs sleep1.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE(athleticallyable @ Oct 7 2008, 09:05 AM) [snapback]112656[/snapback]

So Zorg! whats the tactics lol! how do you persuade the girl to give it a shot? currently trying to persuade mine so gimmie tips plz! smile.gif

vodka and sprite worked for me last time. pimp.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.