Mary's Anal Adventure 3

duress

if you would like to help me write stories please let me know

Mary’s Anal Adventure 3 (final)

Thanks to all that read, this is it. Unless someone has a fantasy they would like me to write about.

Sue was trying to fuck herself on my ass. She was bent over pulling her pussy open with her hands, trying to stab my rectum into her cunt. I was finally coming down off my orgasm, my world centering on my ass and here she was, trying to fuck herself on me. Her butt was pressed against mine but it wasn’t going inside her. She ground against me, pulling her cheeks apart to open up more. Then, just a bit, my rectum slid into her. Push! She cried and then He told me to push out my ass. I pushed hard, holding my breath and my rectum began to slide into her. I kept pushing, keeping my muscles tense while trying to breathe at the same time. I felt her fucking herself, her ass bouncing off mine. My rectum remained out, a two inch thick tube, six inches long, repeatedly entering her cunt. I pushed hard, his cum that had been shot into me, the juices from my ass, all were injected into her pussy. Her vagina milked my prolapsed rectum as she frantically rubbed her clit.

When she came she dropped to her knees, then her side, fingering her clit. I fell back into the sling, sweating, heart pounding, mouth dry. He lifted me up out of the sling and laid me on the bondage table. I laid there, in a new place of subspace, letting my body talk to me. My muscles ticked over, breathing quieting, licking my lips, I floated. Then Sue was next to me, climbing on to the table, straddling me with her knees and sliding her pussy to my dry mouth. I slid my tongue between my lips and licked her wet pussy, tasting everything that had just happened on her swollen lips. I opened my mouth wide and pushed my tongue inside her vagina. She relaxed and flooded my mouth with all that was in her. His cum, my anal spending and her cream poured in. I reveled in having it slosh around, swilling it all with my tongue. My mind played with the idea of letting it slide down my throat rather than pushing it out to ooze over my face.

I felt Sue slide down my body, her thighs flattening my breasts and bending over my rigid nipples. Her pussy dragged over my chin, as she slid further down her cunt spread across my chest. I felt the heat of her and the moist trail she left behind. My skin was cool where she had left her moisture, pubic hair rough on my skin, her ass cheeks dragging across my mound. Ohhhhhhh, it was so erotic. I let all the juices from her cunt and my rectum slide down my throat, let it enter my stomach. I now had part of him, her and myself settling into my belly, resting where it was supposed to be, back inside me.

He placed a blindfold over my eyes, cuffed my hands to the top of the table and pulled my body down towards the base. My arms straightened out until I was tightly stretched, my ass at the end of the table. I was open to them, they could do whatever they wanted to me and I would lie there and accept it, want it, need it. I felt helpless to resist but would not have resisted if I could. I wanted to be used, to have disgusting things done to me, to be debased and degraded. I would not be able to see what they were doing, just feel it.

Sue’s hand was pressing against my asshole, but differently. Quietly she told me that she was holding a dildo in her hand, it was eighteen inches long and two inches thick, and she was going to hold it while she fucked my ass with her hand. My arms were stretched above me and tied off, breasts flattened but nipples erect. I loved my nipples when they were hard and swollen, almost an inch long. I loved playing with them feeling the hard rubbery surface, bending them over and letting them snap back into place. I loved having them poke through my clothing, feeling the fabric rubbing them. He clamped them now and stretched the chains to an eyelets at the level of my waist. They were pinched in the clamps and pulled down and outward.

Sue entered my ass with her hand, bulkier now with the dildo. I began to feel the resistance of her entering me as she spread me open. When her knuckles began in, there was a moment of pressure, then she was in. Slowly she pushed deeper. I could feel her slide in, the dildo pressing against my anal ring, dragging my anus a little bit inside my body. When she reached the inner sphincter I could feel her push it before her hand. She was taking it slowly, adding pressure gradually. It began to open, yielding slightly to the bulk of her fist, then it yawned open, riding up over her fist, encompassing her hand, sliding over her knuckles then down her wrist. She was past the second hurdle and pushed quickly into my colon. With my body stretched out my abdomen would be flat and her fist moving inside me would have been visible running up my body. I could visualize the bulge of it moving up my belly, just to the left side of center.

Her elbow would be close now, about to go inside me. She reached the turn in my intestines, her elbow entering. I was feeling stretched now. With the dildo it was close to having two arms in me. Her hand was worming its way in, elbow passing through my anus. There was an ache in my ass that felt good. My nipples getting stretched every time I took a breath. I could feel her hand deep inside, just under my rib cage. She must be able to feel my ribs bumping along her hand by know. I tried to take a deep breath to relax, my chest rising, my nipples stretching. I couldn’t quite take as deep a breath as I wanted, her hand was compressing my lungs. I fought the panic of not being able to take a full breath, knowing that when she got in a little more it would ease off. Her hand reappeared now, moving below my rib cage, across my body. All my thoughts and feeling were centered inside me. I could see her hand inside me, snaking its way through my intestines, gripped tightly around the dildo. I could see my organs moving out of the path of her arm.

As she slid her bicep into my body I could feel her breath on my belly as her head came close to me. There was a sudden release of pressure on my anus as the end of the eighteen inch dildo passed through.

Oh my god! It was entirely in my body, only the top portion of her bicep was outside. The entrance to my colon was swelling from additional thickness of her elbow sliding into my intestines. Then she was all the way in, her shoulder once again pressed against my asshole. My entire anal tract itched, buzzed with the sensations of having her entire arm inside me. My pussy was leaking, coating her shoulder. I could smell myself, a mixture of my vaginal cream and sweat. My insides began to itch more, my asshole beautifully aching by being stretched around her arm. My cunt twitched spasmodically.

Something else was now pressing on my anus. For a moment I was puzzled by what it was, then I realized it was his fingers sliding inside. I wanted to scream NO! NO!, but I didn’t, couldn’t, I wanted it too much. I wanted to be a huge canyon for them. To feel their arms in me, unbelievably stretched, beyond what was humanly possible. My body jerked with the thought, involuntarily, reacting to the possibility. I couldn’t wait. PLEASE! I thought PLEASE! Open me up, spread me, fuck me. He was having trouble getting it in. My body slid up on the sweat soaked table by the force he was using trying to get in me. My nipples were stretched, pulling my breasts down hard. I prayed that the clamps would not pull off. I was nearing an orgasm and the pain in my nipples was bringing me to the edge. I centered on my nipples, feeling them being pulled, stretched hard. The stretching continued, the aphrodisiac nature of the pain enough, and I came. I convulsed on Sue’s arm. Waves of my orgasm spreading through me.

He took that moment to push hard and his hand popped in. The sudden shock cut off my orgasm. My mind screamed, searching for an explanation. That had never happened before, just to cut off an orgasm like that. I lurched up, against my collared arms. The clamps on my nipples snapped off, a jolt of pain searing them. But he was in, that was the important thing. My ass ached more, stretched more. My flattened cunt twitched harder, tremors of lust overcoming the compression caused by my full rectum. I could feel more expansion inside me as he formed his hand into a fist. He had grabbed the end of the dildo. He pushed more, interested only seeing if he could do it, if I could do it, take two full arms inside me. He passed into my colon, an agony that knocked the breath out of me. He dragged the dildo with him, doubling it over, sliding along Sue’s arm.

I overheard them commenting on the bulge in my abdomen as they watched his hand sliding through my body. As his hand began to slide across my body, past the turn, I couldn’t breathe at all. Struggling for breath I tried to let them know but only moans came out of my mouth. Finally I could breathe a little and relaxed a bit. His arm continued to creep into me. I laid on the table, arms stretched above my head, legs widely spread by having two people between them as they hung over the edge. My cunt spasmed continuously, coating both of them. His hand was even with hers, but he kept going. He plunged in more deeply, until they were shoulder to shoulder, forcing my legs even further apart.

I laid there, my mind screaming. Try to imagine, collapsed limply on the table, two arms inside, cunt churning, spewing out cream. No strength to resist, just twitching as the mind tried to comprehend, then it started, my orgasm. I didn’t move a muscle, just laid there and came. I convulsed on them, contractions sweeping across their arms. I began to sob as my cunt contracted and spasmed. My body was shaking uncontrollably and I was doing nothing, it was just pure lust plunging through me. My body was vibrating as if electrical shocks were coursing through me. I laid there and felt it wash over me. He and Sue were being shaken, just by my ass. Sue had let go of the dildo and had grabbed his wrist and held on. I could hear there comments and it sounded as if they were driving down train tracks they were being so shaken by my ass. They were mine, held captive by my body.

Another great story and intense ending. As for help with other stories, do you mean overall storyline, plot, scenes ( what is being done to a person, etc)?? Just PM again or post here, I might be able to help you.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.