Elizabeth Renfer

porra

QUOTE(returner2006 @ Sep 20 2008, 05:01 PM) [snapback]110354[/snapback]

bad quality

In first place, I am presenting this material, because I only found that of that actress, for us to research together, adding forces, and search more, in second place, the education that lacked him, in third, I interpret as offense your fact nor to have thanked, and offending the only material that I found, and I made available free! then I tell him the following, it didn't like, fuck you!!!
nono.gif nono.gif nono.gif nono.gif

so .. porra , you would like only to get the welcomes of your work ? And it is bad quality , and i don't see how this reply of returner2006 offended you in any way . I actually welcome every reply to a topic of mine , either it is good or bad ( criticism is the way to grow tongue.gif ) . So i would like to ask you to lay those words a bit down because it is not the case . And i appreciate your effort of finding some old lost scenes .

QUOTE(z3n0mal4 @ Sep 21 2008, 11:18 AM) [snapback]110471[/snapback]

so .. porra , you would like only to get the welcomes of your work ? And it is bad quality , and i don't see how this reply of returner2006 offended you in any way . I actually welcome every reply to a topic of mine , either it is good or bad ( criticism is the way to grow tongue.gif ) . So i would like to ask you to lay those words a bit down because it is not the case . And i appreciate your effort of finding some old lost scenes .

ok! I will follow the example of the "returner2006", I won't thank anybody for the effort, and I will criticize any imperfection, because like this, their second words, I will be contributing to the growth of the members.

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.