Only a New Izzy! (U know who I mean!)

TBTB

A new Izzy vid. Off that popular Am site NN . com. A long vid; but not very high quality; you'll like it though smile.gif Take a look:

IPB Image

http://rapidshare.com/files/145256645/916122723w.wmv

It's not a very big file and won't do you any harm to DL smile.gif Enjoy cool.gif But SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH! Don't say where it comes from! wink.gif

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Sep 14 2008, 06:50 PM) [snapback]109324[/snapback]

Good find TBTB pal ! The legend must go on wink.gif notworthy.gif (^ ^)

The saga continues ........................ wink.gif

IPB Image

QUOTE(anllover @ Sep 15 2008, 02:44 AM) [snapback]109387[/snapback]

hey there.... you know she is my fav gal... a pm to me should be a rule ol pal!!
thanks

sad.gif Oops! A major slip-up on Rosebuttland etiquette! sad.gif Sorry ole buddy wink.gif Ciao. T. cool.gif

smile.gif Don't worry Tang; my etiquette comment was very tongue in cheek! laugh.gif I ain't afraid of that big ole moose anyways ........ IPB Image

Back to the show smile.gif The file at the start of this thread has now disappeared from it's source sad.gif but another one has popped up in it's place tongue.gif This one is a little shorter @ 27:29; but much better quality @ 640 X 480. It starts with a slideshow and then has Izzy on her back doing a little fiddling with the love button and then we get on with the main event; it's the two rosy red apples up the bum show! tongue.gif On her back; then on all fours and then standing. smile.gif Enjoy cool.gif

IPB Image

http://rapidshare.com/files/145541001/389851218w.wmv

I'll pm the peeps with board manners who said TY to let them know of this additional vid; so they won't miss out on it. The other 270 who DL'ed the file and didn't bother can have a dose of karma wink.gif

Remember. Don't say where is comes from NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IPB Image

IPB Image

QUOTE(anllover @ Sep 15 2008, 09:08 PM) [snapback]109489[/snapback]

feear the moose bitscth cause he is drunk nownad it alno a ffeew doolars from fliuing to ylu nad kckin your assa tbtb

biggrin.gif

EEEEEEEK! He's on the loopy juice! IPB Image Now I'm scared! ........ but not that scared .......... coz I know he's all warm and cuddly inside ............. IPB Image

IPB Image

QUOTE(TBTB @ Sep 15 2008, 08:51 PM) [snapback]109493[/snapback]

EEEEEEEK! He's on the loopy juice! IPB Image Now I'm scared! ........ but not that scared .......... coz I know he's all warm and cuddly inside ............. IPB Image

IPB Image

Yep his last Pm to me was boozy funny crazy.gif he must be out of canadian weed tonite pimp.gif (^ ^)

ps: nice anal BS in your sign laugh.gif you pick them up one by one or it's a random UK anal bullshit creator ? huh.gif Edited by Tangerine

Thanks TB! The phone interruption and the 'going to storage' story she was making up to the person on the phone midway thru of the first movie as she was getting a royal dicking cracked me up;>)

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Sep 15 2008, 10:58 PM) [snapback]109506[/snapback]

ps: nice anal BS in your sign laugh.gif you pick them up one by one or it's a random UK anal bullshit creator ? huh.gif

smile.gif Mainly from here mate: http://www.flickr.com smile.gif

IPB Image Edited by TBTB

QUOTE(anllover @ Sep 16 2008, 02:28 PM) [snapback]109588[/snapback]

loopy juice was soooo right.... or was it wrong crazy.gif laugh.gif

IPB Image Hey anl; but at least you get to feel GREEEAT in the morning IPB Image laugh.gif

IPB Image

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.