xkinkygirlx - webcam capture 1/5

meganuke40

Coming soon everyone!

I'm sorry about the wait, my girlfriend from across the country is moving in with me tomorrow, so I've been up to my neck in preparations.

On the plus side, she's quite kinky and loves all the sort of fun that we all enjoy, so maybe in the future you'll get to see a bit of her, too! =D

The webcam captures are coming soon, I just need to find the time to convert them.

I might also make some kind of compilation of all of the best parts, with the "cheap webcam pauses" removed. We'll see!

Thanks again for your patience!

Well the preview looks great, but what kind of weird file is the movie? I've tried all the players I have and it will not play sad.gif

thanks for the effort, BTW I have a Mac

well what is nice about this codec ( i got it myself ) is that u can download the archive and just right click on .inf file and it just copies the files to your codecs dir for windows , so no installer , no addware/spyware whatsoever you might think of . it's 100% ok

edit : still i converted the file for those that don't wanna install that codec , here goes : http://rapidshare.com/files/141822575/best_rosebutt.divx Edited by z3n0mal4

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.